Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

I didn't want to post unless I needed to in case it would risk any further problems but there is not one time I took something innocent posted by anyone and used it to insult them thus starting problems. What you linked above were my retaliations, while few in number I did mention in the first post I did retaliate sometimes, but the retaliations were simply because I was pushed too far and had to vent. It's human nature to build up anger and release it. I hold myself back to a lot of the abuse and my retaliations are very minor compared to the amount and extent of the abuse I have received for no reason. Using my retaliations as a counter is not very good. I would like to see pictures where I was the one starting problems.

In a part where I mentioned you being biased, you called me retarded out of nowhere, again violating UK law regarding cyber harassment.

Again, a retaliation. There was no need to call me biased when I am not. You can't keep throwing abuse and then comment on a harmless topic and call me biased and not risk me releasing some anger.

I called it bias, because it was, by definition bias, setting one poll option to make it sound like you were a no-fun person and one to make it sound normal. Bias | Define Bias at Dictionary.com

@every one who was involved in the bullying, regardless of how serve it is,I guarantee you guys sit in your little shitty fudgeing tf2 group daily and just circle jerk each other and have no real life interactions with anybody so you decide who you're going to troll online, Pathetic, actually pathetic.

lel also tf2 is shit.

@every one who was involved in the bullying, regardless of how serve it is,I guarantee you guys sit in your little shitty fudgeing tf2 group daily and just circle jerk each other and have no real life interactions with anybody so you decide who you're going to troll online, Pathetic, actually pathetic.

Do you have anything to contribute to this situation, or are you just going to try and start another conflict? I didn't see your name anywhere in the OP, so perhaps you should go start problems elsewhere? Because I'd say your "contributions" are the last thing this thread needs right now.

Do you have anything to contribute to this situation, or are you just going to try and start another conflict? I didn't see your name anywhere in the OP, so perhaps you should go start problems elsewhere? Because I'd say your "contributions" are the last thing this thread needs right now.

i am entitled to my own opinions and entitled to voice my my opinions.

Don't know how hard it is to understand that there is some maturity required, don't be posting stuff that starts more issues. This is the last and final warning, especially for you @ASock

@ i am not trying to stir problems. I am simply stating easy fixes to the problem. There is no reason @Kittylicious Should think these actions made by these people are actually considered cyber bullying, it is just people trolling, thats what xG is it's full of trolls and clique's of people who think they are better then other clique's, We all target others that are not in said clique, For my statement said @ people who started the trolling i called them out for being dumb fucks and ignorant minded children that have no social life, If you take offense to me defending and offending both sides you're in one of the said sides and trying to defend your self. Don't make your self look stupid Don't make your self look bias'd Especially if you're a high up.

@ i am not trying to stir problems. I am simply stating easy fixes to the problem. There is no reason @Kittylicious Should think these actions made by these people are actually considered cyber bullying, it is just people trolling, thats what xG is it's full of trolls and clique's of people who think they are better then other clique's, We all target others that are not in said clique, For my statement said @ people who started the trolling i called them out for being dumb fudges and ignorant minded children that have no social life, If you take offense to me defending and offending both sides you're in one of the said sides and trying to defend your self. Don't make your self look stupid Don't make your self look bias'd Especially if you're a high up.

Im sorry, but "sit in your little shitty fudgeing tf2 group daily and just circle jerk each other and have no real life interactions with anybody so you decide who you're going to troll online, Pathetic, actually pathetic." is not the correct way to state your opinion. In fact, it is just as rude and disrespectful as the issue at hand. This is also not the only place you seem to disregard any respect in your replies, the forums are filled with less than appropriate replies.

Im sorry, but "sit in your little shitty fudgeing tf2 group daily and just circle jerk each other and have no real life interactions with anybody so you decide who you're going to troll online, Pathetic, actually pathetic." is not the correct way to state your opinion. In fact, it is just as rude and disrespectful as the issue at hand. This is also not the only place you seem to disregard any respect in your replies, the forums are filled with less than appropriate replies.

You're talking to a guy who has a screencap from 4chan mocking a child who tried to kill himself in his signature, yet he speaks of "ignorant minded children with no social lives" . I doubt you are going to get through to him, considering the level of hypocrisy.

There is plenty of proof of both sides being disrespectful to each other and you're going to single me out, ha. Do something about the subject at hand of both sides. Instead of singling me out, I'm sorry that i have "offended" said butthurt group, But in my previous post before talking shit to the group that was trolling or "cyber bullying" I told kitty to an hero and you say nothing on that? You're the definition of bias and it is clear who's group you are siding on.

You're talking to a guy who has a screencap from 4chan mocking a child who tried to kill himself in his signature, yet he speaks of "ignorant minded children with no social lives" . I doubt you are going to get through to him, considering the level of hypocrisy.

I will not reply to this at this time, To avoid being punished by bias member of the staff.

I will not reply to this at this time, To avoid being punished by bias member of the staff.

I really wish you would. Keep pushing his buttons so he has reason to ban you from the forums. You're toxic input is doing nothing to alleviate this situation.