Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

" Also if you take a heat of the moment message from a different argument as a serious quote theres something wrong" wow, I literally cannot even that argument, what was the evidence you posted then.

" I am always doing something", "Whenever I am idle I am either trading or doing other stuff", wow, that contradiction though

"Using a retaliation again as a tool to make me look like the aggressor is not good." you could have easily just walked away, and you wouldnt be in this mess. even if it was retaliation, it was still uncalled for. the mature thing would have been to walk away and not engage.

" I waited 30 seconds for kart to slay himself and he did not so I proceeded to do it to remove the bodyblock" you do realize its the player in godmodes responsibility to slay themselves in a body block situation right?

on a personal note, I'm honestly dissapointed in you @Kittylicious, I apologized, I was genuine, we had a lengthy conversation about it at the time, both of us were nothing less than respectful, it was a bad situation that was made right by both parties. the picture issue was done and i honestly felt like shit about it. the thread yesterday was an entirely separate issue, it had nothing to do with the picture. using a comment on a thread a week later as proof that an apology that was done, genuine, and accepted, wasnt valid. it literally sickens me. I'm really dissapointed in you. you betrayed my trust.

but

There is no evidence of me insulting or harassing members for no reason.

Do you not remember when me and @CoolyCooly were on Pokemon trade and you were there and some german man insulted me and then went on to complain about my mic saying it was scratchy. He kept bugging you to mute me and so you did, with no warning or anything. Just straight up muted me. Now I know my mic isnt the greatest but there is a lot worse I have seen on pokemon trade. I had to get kbrass on to unmute me because you had gone afk and wouldnt unmute me even tho it had been 15-20 min. First you shouldnt mute someone and then go afk right after you mute then and secondly you should give them a warning before you mute them.

[MEDIA=imgur]hGxVvzD[/MEDIA]

No evidence huh?

You attacked Moosty for posting a video, Attacked StarmiX for nitpicking your post by explaining how it was a PERSONAL problem, and proceeded to tell every JB member to stop posting, That and you became a huge hypocrit.

I will proceed to clear these up.

1. There was other staff on which I made aware to go sort the problem in question. What I posted was a joke as at the time Kart was leaving servers whenever I joined for some reason.

2. I do more than idle, ask any TGH regular. I am always doing something, Whenever I am idle I am either trading or doing other stuff but monitoring the server and chat. Also if you take a heat of the moment message from a different argument as a serious quote theres something wrong. There is no best mod, there are good mods with likeable qualities but not a best mod.

3. I never said someone has no friends. Would you care to mention who I said has no friends? because I am fully aware of what I did and did not say. The only person I would of said anything even close to that would be to bonfire who is my real life friend.

4. I did not attack users on the idle thread. I was given a lot of off topic and offensive posts rather than constructive posts for the topic. Yes I did post on the JB thread but I offered a 0 support for +1 or -1 I merely gave reasons for and reasons against to help the discussion. I did not quote anybody from the JB thread and attack them for using themselves in examples nor did I give a +1 or -1. Using a retaliation again as a tool to make me look like the aggressor is not good.

5. Lastly about Kart. This has no relevance to the subject of this protest but I shall clear it up for the CL's anyway.

I was god mode in the room on Minecraft neon xmas with the portals. I was trading when kart entered the room, he first tried to backstab me and when he realised I was godmode proceeded to say something along the lines of "godmode really kitty? fudge you" He came back a little later as an engineer and wanted to build in the room I was in. Instead of politely asking me to continue my trading elsewhere he said "kitty im building a sentry here fudge off out" so I simply game a voice emote of "yes" and exited through one of the teleports. Kart followed me directly behind me and ended up getting stuck in me. Completely karts fault as he should of waited for me to clear away before directly following me. This ofcourse caused bodyblocking, which is one of our rules. I waited 30 seconds for kart to slay himself and he did not so I proceeded to do it to remove the bodyblock. I did what I believe was correct in this situation and to attempt to use something so minor against me in a protest about abuse towards me is ridiculous.

One last thing I am aware there is confusion among the CL's as they believe this problem goes both ways. This is not true as there is very little evidence of me doing anything. There is only about 2 screenshots of retaliations against 20+ screenshots of abuse towards me. There is no evidence of me insulting or harassing members for no reason. I will talk directly to CL's to clear this up. Also I do believe there will be a few witnesses who have seen the abuse only going one way and will vouch that is the case.

FFS CAN WE fudgeING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS EVERYONE JUST fudgeING DO SOMETHING KITTY YOUR steaming pantload OKAY I UNDERLINE IT LET ME SPELL FOR YOU Y.O.U A.R.E A. steaming pantload MOD fudge OFF

ai.imgur.com_asOT07Z.png.1b565d333112d2155d99e70cd0416fde.png

ohh kitty this does as forge has clearly showed you are not useing mod powers so this has ALL THE REASON OF WHY YOU ARE CRAP GET OFF YOUR butt AND DO YOUR JOB LIKE EVERY OTHER MODS I SWAER NON XG'S CAN DO BETTER HEY I BET A CHILD CAN DO BETTER

ai.imgur.com_05HycDg.gif.dca207f275f4ae4fa747cc0b120b00c7.gif