Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

Nomulous Edit:

For everyone involved, you will be asked to stop immediately. Cyber bullying IS A FEDERAL crime in both Canada and the United States of America. If Kitty decides to report this, both @Nomulous and @Rhododendron WILL be obliged to release your information and any proof that can get you arrested and charged with verbal assault and harassment if you are above the age of 13. This is no joke, upon a formal investigation, we will be obligated to remove you from XenoGamers to restrict damage to our reputation and to restrict legal against dealt against us. Any flaming within this post will result in an IMMEDIATE 24 hour forum suspension. Which is this carries out within steam and servers, will result in an immediate 24 hour Server Ban. This is no joke. We will not take this as a joke.

Member's Name:

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

Member's Steam ID:

They are below.

Information:

several members constantly abusing me by either constantly calling me a bad mod, calling for my demotion and straight forward insults and harassment. There is nothing I have done for the abuse I have been receiving and while I will sometimes retaliate, most of the time I have simply ignored the provocations. Something as simple as a thread discussing a small change to the one of our servers will result in a backlash of hate messages and insulting everything I say.

Some members involved (Izanagi) have lied about me to other staff about me abusing powers and have avoided bringing it up when I addressed it. This was obviously an attempt to get me demoted or punished for something I didn't do. Members should not be doing this to others. (Other staff members present can vouch this happened)

I would post a harmless message in the chatbox responding to someone or ShackNewsBot and some of the members would take that opportunity to attack me. While they may claim its their opinion or a joke there is no need for posting constant messages and replies which upset and harass me.

I tried to improve my relations to the clan by starting using my mic, Which is highly recommended for staff to communicate on the server over text. I did a test recording responding to my ice bucket challenge, my response was degrading and upsetting by being referred to by a few members as "a 40 year old with a voice changer"

Kendrick Llama proceeded to humiliate me further by adding a picture to the photoshop thread of a man with ache to the body of a little girl and said it was "kitty in real life"

Whilst on the server Trade Gaming History Muzzle joined and said "Kitty may I ask you a serious question?" (the video attached is what happened next) He then asked if I had a deformity because of my voice (even though I have said many times my mic is bad and has terrible feedback) They are intent on using my own attempt to bond with the clan as a tool to abuse me with. Another staff member Bach present when Muzzle said this did nothing to help. When it was quite clearly offensive.

Below are some reasons directed at members involved and their unacceptable actions.

Forge:
constantly calling me a bad mod, quotes almost everything I say with offensive and sarcastic messages, In game would constantly comment if I miss a shot or die, has written lies about me on servers "Kitty said you have no friends" Something I have never said. (see pictures attached) Also has spoken on servers badly about me to others while I am offline. Forge even proceeded to create a thread to humiliate me called "dumbest quotes of the year!" with which he added a quote I wrote while in an argument with somebody else, the statement was not serious and was said during an argument in which I was angry. To use something like that to humiliate someone is uncalled for. (see links) His last offensive act which I managed to get evidence of was a post he wrote in which he verbally attacked me for no reason at all, no provocation came from me beforehand, The offensive message was quickly removed but I managed to get the evidence. (see the attached image)

Izanagi:
constantly quotes me with offensive statements, rates my posts negative for no reason, abuses me in the shoutbox and in post comments section regularly and most recently photo shopped a picture of a man with acne on a little girls body and said "Kitty in real life" (see attached picture) Also forced muzzle to invite me to a server in which he has admin powers on just so he can instantly kick me with a message (see attachment) The only members on this server were forge, izanagi and muzzle. So I knew they only invited me to abuse me.

Muzzle:
Has been rude to me in game asking if I have a deformity, as well as commenting offensively in the shoutbox and in post comment sections quite oftan. (see attachments)

KendrickLlama:
quoted my vocal recording calling me a man and changed his status to Forge = kitty, saying I am forge and arguing with myself. His status has now changed but the offence he caused has made me regret using my mic and has hurt my confidence with using it to aid my staff duty on servers as well as general conversation. Also has been rating all my posts are "downs" (see attachments)

Starmix:
Quite recently Starmix got himself involved with this hatred of me. He has been rudely commenting on my posts and just taking part in the abuse others cause. Calling me a bad mod and even using examples I used in a thread discussing a server problem as a tool to attack me with.

Moosty:
Moosty previously was involved in a petty argument with me over nothing but we both apologised for our part in that and I thought everything was calm and friendly with Moosty again. That was until he took the time to search for images, cut out and edit a picture to insult and humiliate me. This picture was not a 10 minutes job, he put time in to it. He did not apologise until Vector spoke to him and then had to remind him 1 day later about his apology for the unacceptable image. I accepted the apology but I felt it to be forced, fake and not genuine. I thought this even more when on my last thread posted about the AFK timer on Trade Gaming History, Moosty proceeded to quote me and bring up my activity on the server I suggested, There was no need for this and It was just proof Moosty is still involved and unable to act mature.

I am not in this clan for enemies. I am always friendly and helpful to others. The actions of these members involved serves no purpose in this clan. I have had friends considering joining but have seen the maturity and hate of each others seen daily. Jokes can be jokes but in this case it's not a joke, I don't believe it ever was a joke. The only cause for this hatred I can think of is a jealously of my position as a moderator or my life which I am aware has been disliked by those involved for whatever reason.

I urge the CLs to take immediate action against this. Bullying and harassment is not acceptable in any community. It has become so bad I don't like coming here any more and that is not good for somebody who has been active everyday on the forums even after being declined once for age. I like this clan, I like taking part in conversations and playing the servers. But I don't like constant abuse, bullying, spite and dislike of me and everything I do for myself or the clan.

Tags:

@Rhododendron

@Nomulous

@kbraszzz

@Muzzle

@FoRgE

@Izanagi

@KendrickLlama

@StarmiX

@Moosty

@Vector

@BonfireCentipede

@Kypari

@Tekage

@Others

Steam ID's

Muzzle: STEAM_0:1:29181801

Forge: STEAM_0:0:8630844

Izanagi: STEAM_0:1:41600452

Kendrick: STEAM_0:1:68824731

Starmix: STEAM_0:0:58085242

Moosty: STEAM_0:1:63865975

Evidence:

Shoutbox:

[MEDIA=imgur]PC5Kgnr[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]CAZ7zj8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]4OSieZC[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]4eYSPOL[/MEDIA]

Chat with Forge:

Forge JB1 Chatlogs:

Forge TS Description:

Izanagi and Forge comments:

Izanagi Post With Image:

Kendrick Quote Of My Recording:

Kendrick Ratings:

Izanagi Kick Abuse:

Moosty Shoutbox:

Image Moosty made:

Starmix Comment:

Forge Post:

Links:

Further Examples of posts and comments from my most recent thread:

Thread made by Forge to humiliate and offend me:

Video:

Muzzle being offensive to me in game. He joined and said "Kitty can i ask you a serious question?" to which I replied "yes" and started to record. He proceeds insult me. Another Admin Bach who was present at the time did nothing to stop the abuse.

Chat between Kypari and Forge (Only copy paste, Kypari did not provide screenshot but will vouch):

xG| FoRgE: Lel umad?

xG:Donator | Kypari: No, I just think that you went too far on insults

xG:Donator | Kypari: I have nothing against you, but that was really bad

xG:Donator | Kypari: .-.

xG| FoRgE: Far from it

xG| FoRgE: I would have called her a greasy ass boasting cunt

xG| FoRgE: I have limits, that was far from too far.

xG:Donator | Kypari: But everyone on TGH, including Kendrick, Moosty and Cold Endeavour thingy thinks that it was uncalled for, and he doesn't even know you that well at all

xG:Donator | Kypari: ,-,

xG| FoRgE: So calling someone fat is worse than being called retarded or dumb as fuck?

xG:Donator | Kypari: Well a girl, yeah

xG| FoRgE: Lol

xG| FoRgE: So now i have to a polite little boy even when she calls people worse, ohmy!

xG| FoRgE: You might as well give her crits, noclip and vectors powers and fuckim say, go kill everyone for aslong as you want

xG:Donator | Kypari: Look, seriously, I don't want hate from you, or to give you hate either

xG| FoRgE: I was stating my opinion Kypari

xG:Donator | Kypari: All I'm saying is that it wasn't right to say something like that

xG| FoRgE: I only offend people if i have a reason

xG| FoRgE: It wasnt right to give her mod.

xG| FoRgE: End of story, you kids need to stop bitching.

xG:Donator | Kypari: Sorry man, but I think you need to calm down with Kitty

xG| FoRgE: No.

xG| FoRgE: I'd rather tell everyone what i think that talk behind her back.

xG:Donator | Kypari: This whole thread was about the bunny, not about yours and kitty's grudge

xG| FoRgE: Never said it was

xG| FoRgE: If you actually tried reading my message you'd know.

xG:Donator | Kypari: I know, but you included insults

xG:Donator | Kypari: Like

xG:Donator | Kypari: Ones that you shouldnt say to girls

xG| FoRgE: Kypari

xG:Donator | Kypari: Yeah?

xG:Donator | Kypari: Don't forget, she's still 14.

xG| FoRgE: I dont think you realise that girls arent suddenly the prized gender.

xG:Donator | Kypari: ?

xG:Donator | Kypari: The problem is, some girls can be insecure, and that can be caused by insults regarding their looks.

xG| FoRgE: She signed up for hate when she came to the internet.

xG| FoRgE: You think i care?

xG| FoRgE: Thats their problem.

xG:Donator | Kypari: That's really insensitive.

xG| FoRgE: I dont whine when people judge my appearance.

xG:Donator | Kypari: But you're not a girl

xG| FoRgE: I dont carem

xG| FoRgE: Shes a hypocrital asshole.

xG| FoRgE: If shes going to offend my friends, she gets what she deserves.

xG:Donator | Kypari: I know she's hypocritical, but hasn't everyone at least once in their lives?

xG:Donator | Kypari: And she called them "Idiots"

xG| FoRgE: Not talking about that.

xG:Donator | Kypari: Go on

xG:Donator | Kypari: What did she say?

xG| FoRgE: Its none of your concern.

xG| FoRgE: Since it has nothing to do with you

xG:Donator | Kypari: Then there's no point telling me

xG:Donator | Kypari: About what she deserves

xG| FoRgE: Why are you eve sticking up for her.

xG| FoRgE: Even*

xG:Donator | Kypari: Because you said something really bad in our generation of young teenagers

xG:Donator | Kypari: I totally understand, I'm 14, like her

xG| FoRgE: I've had worse

xG:Donator | Kypari: Don't give me your sob story

xG| FoRgE: Something no one should experience

xG| FoRgE: Lol

xG| FoRgE: Sob story, yea ok

xG:Donator | Kypari: Look man, I know you've probably had it rough, but right now, I really don't want to know

xG| FoRgE: Then dont suck up to her.

xG:Donator | Kypari: Why not?

xG| FoRgE: Because it makes you look like a ass kisser.

xG:Donator | Kypari: Lol

xG:Donator | Kypari: You really think I care?

xG| FoRgE: Then dont talk to me

xG:Donator | Kypari: Then why msg me?

xG| FoRgE: Be her little boyfriend who will protect her from harm

xG:Donator | Kypari: I'm not her boyfriend, I dont even know her irl

xG| FoRgE: :|

What i am interested in is that I wasn't called out by any members for interactivity due to that fact I can't say much to this since i been inactive, but the comments sent to kitty are quite rude and disrespectful and if I recall thats a rule of most are servers