Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

I really wish you would. Keep pushing his buttons so he has reason to ban you from the forums. You're toxic input is doing nothing to alleviate this situation.

My previous post's have everything to do with the subject on hand, The fact is you keep making new post's about me and drive attention away from the subject, You simply can not handle people being rude to one another so you want to cry "toxic"

Also i have had this avatar for over 5months. why in the fuck would you remove it now.

Cyber bullying is no laughing matter kids. Doing for the lulz isn't impressive, cool, or edgy. Neither is making fun of people who try and commit suicide, ESPECIALLY children.

Jesus, if I wanted cancer of this magnitude, I'd go hang around /b/ for a few hours.

did someone say banning spree? i'm down to do it @ThePenguin

also, @Hidingmaster I have to agree with rabid ( @ASock ), there is plenty of evidence of both sides "cyber bullying" i mean ffs, someone says 'this poll is pretty biased, for someone who said that other polls were biased' and her response is 'no it isn't, but you're just too retarded to understand' or something along those lines, too tired to go look up the exact quotes. she says "sometimes i retaliated" but what it appears is that almost every time she retaliates, in an equally as severe to more severe way. (biased poll = retard)

@Nomulous pls dont ban anyone at all for anything in this post or what this post is about, or take away powers. yes you may be the tf2 DL, and you may be a fellow leader, but the reason co-leader was made in the first place was so silence (and by extension now you) did not have to deal with things like this and instead had someone else close to the community to deal with the issues within it. and that is now passed on to the community leaders. as much as you want to do something, or show that you are doing something within the community other than hiding away and working on super secret plugins ( @Bleed ) let them do what they are made for, just provide some insight into the tf2 community since you are around it more. let them come to a decision, without telling them what you want/think their decision should be, just provide factual recounts of how the users in question are.

@Gawd @diabeetus

Still pretty salty that an acceptance of a genuine apology that happened over a week before this thread was posted turned out to not be a genuine acceptance of said apology. Kinda makes a guy lose his faith in people. If a person accepts an apology they shouldn't go back on it a week later. If I were less trusting, I would have screenshotted the conversation in which I apologized, and she accepted it, to use as evidence. But I didn't think I would have to, because I thought an accepted, genuine apology actually meant something. Guess I was wrong. We ended up having a fairly constructive conversation too, as polite and cordial as could be. Pity it wasn't truly genuine.

Time to justify myself, FIRSTLY The evidence.

[MEDIA=imgur]PC5Kgnr[/MEDIA] - You refused to do your job as a moderator when you were the only one on and then proceeded to mock a user, I defended that user and you're using that as evidence? It's a comment not a death threat, you will being immature by refusing to come sort the problem out.

[MEDIA=imgur]CAZ7zj8[/MEDIA] - So if you're going to claim the top seat for 'best mod' then do your job, being ignorant and saying you're better than everyone else while doing absolutely nothing but idle.

[MEDIA=imgur]4OSieZC[/MEDIA] - I said shots fired, how am I being rude there? AND IT WAS ABOUT DISNEY, NOT YOU.

[MEDIA=imgur]4eYSPOL[/MEDIA] - I'm glad you see yourself as the centre of attention who requires to be loved, but get over it.

[MEDIA=imgur]ilht23b[/MEDIA] - It's a +1, once again not even bullying because I'm not the one starting it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaVLnS0.png - SAID GG, If you take 'gg' as an insult you must be offended a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/rZn8B7f.png - Saying 'get rekt scrub :>' isn't even offensive, if you take offense then how about MENTIONING you take offense from it.

http://i.imgur.com/7YbgHvV.png - Yes, I know this was out of line, I went to Kbraszzle to get it removed because it was over the top @kbraszzz can confirm this.

Now for the text, YOU DID SAY SOMEONE HAD NO FRIENDS, You said this to Kart when you started arguing with him, don't you try to twist the evidence in your favour, You had slain Kart because you got stuck inside him while noclipping, CL's take note of this please, @Kart can confirm this true and is a key piece of evidence.

The text logs are an invalid piece of evidence because there is no screenshot, if it's not a screenshot then it could've been created by one individual to get a user in trouble.

The video that was linked, I never was directly abusive towards you, mearly joking around with my friends, he said you had cyborg cancer(?) and i mearly stated that was too far with a silly response, SORRY FOR HAVING FUN, I didn't directly abuse you, you're just using it as an excuse.

On the Idle thread, you attacked users who were commenting on the thread because they weren't even from Trade, you then proceed to say, "how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play."

YOU MADE A HYPOCRITICAL POST BECAUSE YOU POSTED ON A JAILBREAK RELATED THREAD!

As for the thread, it's a dumb quote what did you expect, it's not like anyone else gave a shit when I took dumb quotes from them.

More to come when I can think of more.

@Muzzle @Izanagi @StarmiX @KendrickLlama @Moosty @kbraszzz @TwoZeroFour @John_Madden

People tagged above, please confirm my story to what you know, etc.

Time to justify myself, FIRSTLY The evidence.

[MEDIA=imgur]PC5Kgnr[/MEDIA] - You refused to do your job as a moderator when you were the only one on and then proceeded to mock a user, I defended that user and you're using that as evidence? It's a comment not a death threat, you will being immature by refusing to come sort the problem out.

[MEDIA=imgur]CAZ7zj8[/MEDIA] - So if you're going to claim the top seat for 'best mod' then do your job, being ignorant and saying you're better than everyone else while doing absolutely nothing but idle.

[MEDIA=imgur]4OSieZC[/MEDIA] - I said shots fired, how am I being rude there? AND IT WAS ABOUT DISNEY, NOT YOU.

[MEDIA=imgur]4eYSPOL[/MEDIA] - I'm glad you see yourself as the centre of attention who requires to be loved, but get over it.

[MEDIA=imgur]ilht23b[/MEDIA] - It's a +1, once again not even bullying because I'm not the one starting it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaVLnS0.png - SAID GG, If you take 'gg' as an insult you must be offended a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/rZn8B7f.png - Saying 'get rekt scrub :>' isn't even offensive, if you take offense then how about MENTIONING you take offense from it.

http://i.imgur.com/7YbgHvV.png - Yes, I know this was out of line, I went to Kbraszzle to get it removed because it was over the top @kbraszzz can confirm this.

Now for the text, YOU DID SAY SOMEONE HAD NO FRIENDS, You said this to Kart when you started arguing with him, don't you try to twist the evidence in your favour, You had slain Kart because you got stuck inside him while noclipping, CL's take note of this please, @Kart can confirm this true and is a key piece of evidence.

The text logs are an invalid piece of evidence because there is no screenshot, if it's not a screenshot then it could've been created by one individual to get a user in trouble.

The video that was linked, I never was directly abusive towards you, mearly joking around with my friends, he said you had cyborg cancer(?) and i mearly stated that was too far with a silly response, SORRY FOR HAVING FUN, I didn't directly abuse you, you're just using it as an excuse.

On the Idle thread, you attacked users who were commenting on the thread because they weren't even from Trade, you then proceed to say, "how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play."

YOU MADE A HYPOCRITICAL POST BECAUSE YOU POSTED ON A JAILBREAK RELATED THREAD!

As for the thread, it's a dumb quote what did you expect, it's not like anyone else gave a steaming pantload when I took dumb quotes from them.

More to come when I can think of more.

@Muzzle @Izanagi @StarmiX @KendrickLlama @Moosty @kbraszzz @TwoZeroFour @John_Madden

People tagged above, please confirm my story to what you know, etc.

I forgot to add one more thing, the bullying I did stopped when it became too much, I told this to Vector in a game of Trade Gaming History, The only comments I made were honest since, even if they were harsh in some strange way you'd find upsetting.

Time for my comment. 0. I have strong opinion. First off, it is obvious there are two sides. People may have said mean things to Kitty... Kitty may have said mean things to other people. @StarmiX and I were talking a few days ago and he quoted me on this| "This is the perfect example of the bond between the Tf2 Div." Basically this is a bunch of fighting. I have made my opinion clear that I can see both sides and also I don't care if you disagree with me. I don't care if you agree with me. I am simple putting my opinion of 0.

k so I didnt read all this cause it is tthe morning. But from what has been said about me inn the first post, I didnt even post that picture of you with the acne guy on a girls body, pretty sure that was Telos. Next, saying Forge=Kitty was meant as a joke. I was in ts with a lot of people and we all listened to the thing. I said this sounds like forge but with a voice changer. We all joked around about it and before this all happened we were talking about conspiracys so we made our own about maybe Forge being Kitty. And now to those 2 little downs ratings I gave you. Is rating 2 posts downs a bad thing?? I rated your post downs because I disagreed with what you said. You rated a couple of my posts so can I not rate a couple of yours?? well thats what I gotta say about myself so yea