Scootaloo

What can we do to increase traffic?

Reason: school

And since the key factor is that its the beginning of school so people are working hard at school instead of playing games. Later on in the school year when people are use to school more people will start coming back on.

Also going off of that a good example would be me its my second week of school and if @kbraszzz didnt notice i haven't been on playing much, as school progresses teachers come a little lazy and dont give out so much work thus giving me free time.

Reason: school

And since the key factor is that its the beginning of school so people are working hard at school instead of playing games. Later on in the school year when people are use to school more people will start coming back on.

This. This is the reason why. However, I do feel that the servers were a little empty before school even started. Mostly, it was in Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress 2. Since we have a lot of players on the trade servers, we could advertise the other servers regularly, probably a small message every few minutes.

If you guys haven't noticed, I'm trying to rebirth our trade popularity

Steam Community :: Group :: Xeno Gamers: Trade!

I will make a specific Nintendo server to add to the group later today, try and invite all your friends to the group so there can be regulars and discussions from people who don't want to join a clan as well. As well as organize giveaways and stuff. I know TGH had a group, and now we're gonna have a trading hub of servers, with some donator commands you can buy using credits within the server, etc, to make us unique and special.

This is still a work in progress, and I'm promoting any additions or changes to be added to the group instead, as it is open. I'm going to try and make regulars and random people more likely to enjoy our trade servers, and if they want to have extra fun, join our fun game servers.

Also I have two empty servers available to convert. One will be a Nintendo server, TGH will be like rotation gaming, and the last one is up to people in the group

I've finished writing up the general rules for the trade servers. I may need to add to them if I missed something.

Also have a guide up for how to set up your computer to play music in game using VAC.

I think the decline in playerbase is due to school but thats never stopped me playing as I've made aware before I usually play while doing homework or studying.

I believe if I make more special sales... Then not only will I be happy, but the servers populated! (Buy page 4 of my backpack.)

But in all seriousness, I belive we should work on our server advertising. It may seem pathetic or idiotic, but it has yet to fail for selling my backpack. And not only change back to the Nintendo stuff, but have more activites to do for our guests, bigger maps for exploration, maps with buttons that do shit, and more minecraft. Now, I know what everyone is thinking, "Not fucking minecraft" but if you take a look on the server browser, 7/10 servers are minecraft maps. Take note this is mostly for TGH. As for other servers, I have yet to find ways of getting them up and running on full capacity once more.

It may be beyond saving at this point. Not to sound negative but those servers aren't the same as before

But what do I know, I was only around for half a year

Also stop promoting people at the drop of a hat, it makes retarded shit happen like the whole Egossi or Kittylicious things

Well.... Yea School is in... people are progressing... more work, more tests, more studying to get into a good school... Also for a server idea maybe a smaller unusual trade server or ! Make a 2nd server for one of the thriving servers. *cough Pokemon cough*