Forest

Cs:s scheduled population

Regularly Scheduled Time of Day for Population?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Regularly Scheduled Time of Day for Population?

• Hell yeah.
    • No thanks.

May post a message via xG SteamGroup advertising this concept if that's alright with the higher ups @Hidingmaster @diabeetus @DrLee @Gawd @ThePenguin . Would like to see how the CS:S community handles it, and to let those who are active players know that this sort of thing may end up happening in the near future

I'll be all in for this, TF2 is nice but it just cant beat the fun you can have in CS:S. Hopefully a decision can come soon on a time, and depending on the time I will be on everyday! I will rejoice with great happiness with my lovely, lovely T's! :woot:

Before this goes underway, I want to ensure there are enough people to help out and dedicate time in doing this. What I don't want is for this to end up being forgotten or skipped, much of what has happened with other previous attempts at re-vitalizing the CS:S Division.

There is no rush to have this implemented, once there are a good number of people in on this (spread the word to friends if you can, even ingame on CS:S, the more the merrier) then another thread will be posted in which a time of day will be discussed and scheduled as the "Population Time" (majority rules). For now, the goal is to have this proposal be promoted and advertised as much as possible to gain followers to help out.

Alright, so with what I assume is 20 backers from the poll, I'm hoping this will be enough (or at least a start) toward having a Population Schedule. I'll be posting another thread soon in regards to a time in which everyone can expect there to be population. That thread will involve discussion on the most suitable time for everyone, but keep in mind that this is a daily schedule which means the best time for everyone every day.

Just so everyone is aware, this particular schedule will only apply to the CS:S Jailbreak Server for the time being. Reason is that I would like this idea to first be tested before expanding the schedule to other Servers such as Minigames, RPGSurf, etc.

Keep spreading the word guys, the more backers we have for this, the higher the success rate!