Dethman

Discriminating and bullying

Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?

• Yes, discriminating is not healthy for the clan an servers
    • No, discriminating is not to serious so why care

How about we change "No immature voices." to "Keep the mic open for traders." on trade servers? We can enforce other rules if need be, and lump in the annoying ones to mic spam if they get out of control?

I've heavily enforced the "No squeakers" rule since I received mod, but I honestly feel like it is a tad bit discriminatory. Do away with it and just deal with the annoying ones.

I've said this before, and i'm going to keep on saying it, i just wish the mods and admins would act like principals and not dictators. a principal calls you in to tell you what you did wrong and lets you off with a warning or detention. a dictator calls you in to tell you what you did wrong, then proceeds to make fun of you and pester you and gets the whole server to join along to pester this person. i understand that a person did something wrong, but don't go to far with it just tell them what they did wrong. it really turns people off when there are rude admins and mods, and go off and tell people why this server is bad thus not populating it. kudos to you Dethman.

@Dethman is this why you fudgeing freaked and lied to kbrass saying I team switched house of bacon 8 times

bruhh you are a fudgeing bitch doing steaming pantload like that

I team switched him for being afk once. where do the 7 other times come from

I don't care if you stand up for squeakers

But lie to kbrass to try to get me into trouble is some stupid steaming pantload

dethamn you got some explaining to do

You switched him more than once and he was afk for 20 seconds on a freeday, not on a normal day. You told him to shut the fuck up when he was warden and all that shit. I say 8 times a lot when I mean multiple, I can do all the explaining in the fucking world and no one would give a shit. You know what you did and you have people already saying you abused. You stopped the bullshit once I said that "I was recording so keep the shit up" and only added you on steam to tell you to stop the shit. Again, I will be happy to explain to you, kbraszzz and multiple others on what you did in exact detail. I did not lie, I only exaggerated numbers. Good day sir, also requesting that this be closed since voting is done and this comment might cause quite a storm. It seems 84% of people agree with me.

You switched him more than once and he was afk for 20 seconds on a freeday, not on a normal day. You told him to shut the fudge up when he was warden and all that steaming pantload. I say 8 times a lot when I mean multiple, I can do all the explaining in the fudgeing world and no one would give a steaming pantload. You know what you did and you have people already saying you abused. You stopped the bullshit once I said that "I was recording so keep the steaming pantload up" and only added you on steam to tell you to stop the steaming pantload. Again, I will be happy to explain to you, kbraszzz and multiple others on what you did in exact detail. I did not lie, I only exaggerated numbers. Good day sir, also requesting that this be closed since voting is done and this comment might cause quite a storm. It seems 84% of people agree with me.

I fucking team switched him once

and if your were recording lets see this shit then dethman

I wanna see the abuse report thread dethman

lets fucking see where that takes you

I fudgeing team switched him once

and if your were recording lets see this steaming pantload then dethman

I wanna see the abuse report thread dethman

lets fudgeing see where that takes you

I even said that I only bluffed on saying I was recording. You know what happened but again, I dont want a shitstorm so I will state this, and this goes for all staff, if I see shit going on I will record and you will know I bluff if I say I am recording. You are a cool guy Kendrick but I hated what happened that day. @Chrono @ThePenguin @kbraszzz @DrLee please close before a shitstorm erupts, we all said what needed to be said

I even said that I only bluffed on saying I was recording. You know what happened but again, I dont want a shitstorm so I will state this, and this goes for all staff, if I see steaming pantload going on I will record and you will know I bluff if I say I am recording. You are a cool guy Kendrick but I hated what happened that day. @Chrono @ThePenguin @kbraszzz @DrLee please close before a shitstorm erupts, we all said what needed to be said

but I only team switched him once

hahaha

whatever you say dethman

Bringing this back to the actual point of the topic before the bombing started...

My take on this is that anyone who joins an clan server should feel respected, regardless of who they are. If they don't immediate administrative action should be authorized. (far beyond just kicking the person if required)

Harassment and discrimination is ban-able for long periods of time on all the clan servers I run (Nuclear Dawn, Natural Selection 2 and GMOD Morbus). Major offensives I often ban for at-least an week, repeat offenders are permanently banned.

For Nuclear Dawn in particular, I'll usually look over the chat logs daily and ban directly from there. This can sometimes be more effective than moderating for hours at an time.

I'll usually just flat out say to someone who's doing this "I can drop you from the server if you're going to treat people like this". From there, they'll ether stop (which is good) or tell me to fuck off. (which I'll ban them for an week or 2)

Bringing this back to the actual point of the topic before the bombing started...

My take on this is that anyone who joins an clan server should feel respected, regardless of who they are. If they don't immediate administrative action should be authorized. (far beyond just kicking the person if required)

Harassment and discrimination is ban-able for long periods of time on all the clan servers I run (Nuclear Dawn, Natural Selection 2 and GMOD Morbus). Major offensives I often ban for at-least an week, repeat offenders are permanently banned.

For Nuclear Dawn in particular, I'll usually look over the chat logs daily and ban directly from there. This can sometimes be more effective than moderating for hours at an time.

I'll usually just flat out say to someone who's doing this "I can drop you from the server if you're going to treat people like this". From there, they'll ether stop (which is good) or tell me to fudge off. (which I'll ban them for an week or 2)

#Stickz4ComLeader

The most recent post was on 10/14/14. Fair enough to say it's done with but will close anyways.

@Dethman KB and I have been discussing this and something is being done

-Closed due to derailment. Let's try again later