Dethman

Discriminating and bullying

Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?

• Yes, discriminating is not healthy for the clan an servers
    • No, discriminating is not to serious so why care

I am so done with the bullshit on the servers about people hating on players for being a "squeaker" and a "Mommas boy fag". This really should be kickable and bannable offence. I have seen so many people hate on @HouseOfBacon and @JOSH27568 (Examples) for doing absolutely nothing wrong (rules wise). I have seen mods harass squeakers on mic and when they go afk for 20 sec, they get team-switched (on freedays). Nobody should discriminate against anyone. I can understand people hating on squeakers who break rules constantly but some have not done so. I might just seem like a kiss-ass but when people say "OH GOD A SQUEAKER" and "YOU SUCK YOU RETARDED SQUEAKER JUST LEAVE" that is the impression that others are getting coming onto the servers. I used to be the guy who discriminated and shit but I noticed a lot of people hated me (mainly for my forge shitpost) so I changed and have been getting a lot more respect then i used too. I just want discriminating to be a rule and be enforced.

~Thank you,

Dethman (AKA Deadmens)

I belive this is why SodaHappy servers are very successful. They don't allow any kind of bullying/discrimination. Not saying we have to be family friendly servers, but in my eyes, server activity is going down. Jb1 always use to be full. If we enforce rules like these maybe we'll see a rise in activity again.

If we desire a society of peace, then we cannot achieve such a society through violence.

If we desire a society without discrimination, then we must not discriminate against anyone in the process of building this society.

If we desire a society that is democratic, then democracy must become a means as well as an end.

I have a zero tolerance rule on discrimination and bullying (which seems kinda ironic, but I wanted kitty to get re-promo'd but then she left). So if you see anything happen write a ban request for members and staff abuse for staff

I have a zero tolerance rule on discrimination and bullying (which seems kinda ironic, but I wanted kitty to get re-promo'd but then she left). So if you see anything happen write a ban request for members and staff abuse for staff

Making staff abuse post would help staff wise, but member wise would take too long imo. If staff is watching the discrimination/bullying happening, they should step in and put down some kind of punishment. Our rules say treat everyone fairly but no one enforces it.

Bullying and discrimination sucks.

A lot of people who are squeakers are actually really nice. And if they were actually the right age, they'd have no problem joining xG and probably have 10 vouches within minutes.

We need to get rid of this discrimination. Because a lot of squeakers are really nice people.

+1

Have the Higher Ups lay down some rules in regards to Staff behaviour then. I'm not sure when Staff thought it was alright to harass and badger players on the Servers in the first place, should be more than enough reason to have someone demoted.

There's a difference between reacting to stupidity and such with frustration, but relentless name calling and shit talking by Staff is not the kind of publicity xG needs. I'm not proposing that Staff completely change their ways, more of suggesting that they grow a bigger tolerance. This has been mentioned many times, but being a Staff Member entitles you to not only use your powers to stifle rule breaking, but to also provide an enjoyable experience to players. If you're calling people out with harsh words and unnecessary language, you aren't doing a very good job, or worse, are probably pushing possible regulars away.

Keep in mind that in order to "fix" something like this, Players/Members have to report these abusive Staff or Members through Staff Abuse or Member Protests. Although they take a while to process, they are necessary in determining who has been abusing their right as Staff/Member of xG without unfairly demoting those who may not deserve it.

I am so done with the bullshit on the servers about people hating on players for being a "squeaker" and a "Mommas boy homo". This really should be kickable and bannable offence. I have seen so many people hate on @HouseOfBacon and @JOSH27568 (Examples) for doing absolutely nothing wrong (rules wise). I have seen mods harass squeakers on mic and when they go afk for 20 sec, they get team-switched (on freedays). Nobody should discriminate against anyone. I can understand people hating on squeakers who break rules constantly but some have not done so. I might just seem like a kiss-butt but when people say "OH GOD A SQUEAKER" and "YOU SUCK YOU RETARDED SQUEAKER JUST LEAVE" that is the impression that others are getting coming onto the servers. I used to be the guy who discriminated and steaming pantload but I noticed a lot of people hated me (mainly for my forge shitpost) so I changed and have been getting a lot more respect then i used too. I just want discriminating to be a rule and be enforced.

~Thank you,

Dethman (AKA Deadmens)

Sigh, Dethman I want you to try enforcing this to all the randomers on the servers and tell me if it works.

This isn't something you can enforce, people won't change.. I WONDER WHO? :coffee: