Dethman

Discriminating and bullying

Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should discriminating on purpose be kick-able?

• Yes, discriminating is not healthy for the clan an servers
    • No, discriminating is not to serious so why care

I see a lot of people being rude especially on pokemon trade. When I was a mod a lot of the time I had to intervene with people getting bullied. Especially if there was a squeaker selling something, he was not doing anything wrong and some random guy on the server who is not in xG would yell something like "shut up squeaker nobody cares, get out of here" which is not very nice. so +1 because I have kicked and banned people before for discriminating and bullying when they have been told to stop.

I have no real problem with squeakers unless they're disrespectful and refuse to listen to others. I do find the voice itself annoying, like most people, but it's best to keep it to yourself, like insults and such. So, really, the voice is annoying, not the words coming from it.

I'm going to assume you're taking about JB, because on our trade server, there is a rule about "No Immature Voices". So if someone on our trade server tells a squeaker to be quiet/not talk on mic, the it's 100% Fine. As for JB, a rough estimate would be that 10/.000001 are squeakers, so in the end.

Telling Squeakers to be quiet = Our Trade Server.

Telling Squeakers to be quiet =/= Jailbreak

So what we can do is -

1. Apply a "No Immature Voice" onto JB

OR

2. Remove the "Immature Voices" from all servers, and then apply a rule for, "Treat everyone with some respect (Ex: No Discriminating of voice/age/sex)

I'm all for standing up for any of the younger age group. When I'm on after school (Usually every day) I'll see the server populated by a good majority of younger kids, sadly they do get pushed around. The thing is that they follow the rules better than most other guests and they're kind too. We really should enforce No Bullying/Discriminating on the servers. +1

Eh. I've been one to bully squeakers before, but I will never do it for their voice. I typically have picked on those who are annoying, the types that are like "OMG THIS GAME IS SO FUN HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE WEAPONS I CAN HAVE HEY HEY HEY HEY" * 48. I believe a no-discrimination rule is a good idea, but I'm just pointing out that a lot of squeakers are annoying. The rule is there so we don't have kids like this talking. Don't get me wrong, I think this no discrimination thing is a phenomenal idea, I'm just afraid about 70-80% of the squeakers will act like this and there'll be nothing anyone can do.

But overall, +1.

@Dethman is this why you fucking freaked and lied to kbrass saying I team switched house of bacon 8 times

bruhh you are a fucking bitch doing shit like that

I team switched him for being afk once. where do the 7 other times come from

I don't care if you stand up for squeakers

But lie to kbrass to try to get me into trouble is some stupid shit

dethamn you got some explaining to do