SupremeWolf

Your favorite game/series

I like final fantasy XIV, I might have to go with that as one of my favorite pc games. Of course there are plenty of other games the I like almost just as much. Such as Diablo III or Destiny.

Borderlands Series!

The Borderlands series has to be my favorite, It's unique, has tons of weapons, many ways to play, awesome crude humor and a wonderful storyline. I even have over 1500 hours on the series its self on Xbox and PC. Borderlands is my Crack Cocaine.

if I have to say what is my favorite series, It would have to be the Assassin's Creed games. I loved the whole atmosphere of the first Assassins creed. This world you didn't know much about, and the crazy stuff that was written on the walls reffering to Chaos Theory, Maya and stuff; and the emails you read which had all sorts of stuff written in them. This game gave you a massive sense of anticipation of what the series could explore because of all that stuff that subject 16 wrote on the walls about the things he had seen.

(Call of Duty is not a series. It's a joke.)

Okay, I have to admit, I loved the Call of Duty's campaign mode. But the 360 n0-sc0p3 wannabes and the entire fanbase are annoying as shit. Hence why I stopped playing it.

I

Okay, I have to admit, I loved the Call of Duty's campaign mode. But the 360 n0-sc0p3 wannabes and the entire fanbase are annoying as steaming pantload. Hence why I stopped playing it.

stopped after CoD4. The last good game of the series.

The Mother series. Best stories, really effective art style, just an amazing experience.

Mother 1 best story in the series

Mother 3 best game in the series

Sorry Mother 2/EarthBound I lub u 2 bb.

Even have a mother series tattoo. The insignia of the starman army. Eventually going to get it colored in bright gold to honor the starman deluxe. And once that is done i'm going to add the phrase "do not underestimate us", The last thing the starman deluxe says before attacking you, in a circle around the emblem in the original games font.

20140423_185036.thumb.jpg.330d7924c8838451b3cef0baa1e50fba.jpg