Moosty

Kittylicious - mmo

I wasnt shooting down her idea to get on her nerves, I disagreed with her completely, as did 80%+ of the poll, and the TF2 dm himself. If I wanted to get on her nerves I would have just used personal attacks and not been on topic, the question isnt who started it. The question is did kitty cross a line telling me to go beg at a homeless shelter and calling me a tramp because I disagreed with her about tf2 chat. I think its pretty clear that she did, especially since she has used that exact language before and knew it hurt me then.

Someone binding "get rekt" and a lenny face is part of the internet, and with rules that strict nobody would stick around. Her idea was bad and ultimately self serving, so I disagreed with her about it. I kept it on topic about tf2, she didn't obviously. disagreements are allowed and I was actively trying to stop it from escalating into personal attacks about money. I don't see at all how both of us are equally at fault. I'm sorry everyone for disagreeing with a proposed idea in the tf2 server discussion, im sure itll probably happen again though, debating server changes is kind of the point of that board.

@Chrono We can't just let something like this slide again. Something has to happen this time. Unless, it's certain something WILL happen next time shit happens. Kitty has been warned enough for some kind of punishment.

@Hachi why does it have to be just kitty getting punishment? I guess I should bring up this idea again:

If 2 people are fighting, and a cop rolls up and sees it, he isn't going to stop, watch, and try to determine who threw first, who threw harder than the other, instead he will act and subdue the fight. arresting both, not just one if need be. he won't arrest only the guy on the left because there was a group of friends around the guy on the right, he would arrest both, or make sure both walk away in opposite directions and warn them that that shit could have consequences.

@Chrono if two cars crash into eachother, and an insurance claims adjustor rolls up, he's going to hike up the rates on whoever was at fault, because defining fault is important. Not every analogy has to use cops.

I fail to see how a slightly rude, on-topic response is considered equal to the detrimental lashing of someone's social status, especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you honestly feel that both parties are equally at fault here, you probably should reread through that thread, because you missed something.

Stop trying to use analogies to compare this situation. It's inaccurately representing what is happening here. This isn't a car crash or a fist fight. It's cyber-bullying, plain and simple, which is AGAINST our rules. Did Moosty respond in a rude way? Sure. Did he cyber-bully Kitty in that thread? Absolutely not. His posts were on-point and on-topic. It was KITTY who took it out of context. It was KITTY who dragged it to an unnecessary level. It is KITTY that causes these issues, has been causing these issues, and CONTINUES to cause these issues. She does not exemplify what we should be striving to achieve here at xG in the least and MUST be removed, lest this division loses a LOT of outstanding members. It is clear that her presence is no longer desired by a LARGE MAJORITY of our division. Something needs to be done about it. If the incorrect action is taken, or worse, if NO action is taken, we will lose members who are sick and tired of this same song and dance, week after week.

It's not a threat, it's a reality. If this is handled poorly, the TF2 Division as we currently know it WILL LOSE a lot of people. Mark my words.