Moosty

Kittylicious - mmo

@Kittylicious , as rude as this may come off (genuine honesty), don't be a kiss ass. You and I both know that post regarding "who is talking the most sense" is irrelevant and should not have been made here. This is neither the time, nor place. I realize you want to defend yourself, but pointing out the opinions of those for you doesn't help your case, but merely digs yourself a deeper hole.

For those of you who are lashing out against the "injustice" that Kitty did in that thread, you are so blinded by your preconception that Kitty deserves it that you won't even give a second thought to that particular thread. It seems that a large majority are mistaking what I said, and so I'll further clarify.

My first post within this thread pertains to, and only to, the words of Moosty; that of which resulted in an all out war within that thread. In no way am I saying that Kitty hasn't been insulting or disrespectful prior to the thread, but I am merely saying that those of you who are using it as a means of evidence are doing so wrongly. Moosty instigated. Kitty retaliated. Moosty continued. Kitty continued. End of story, a vicious cycle that runs rampant within our clan. Moosty could have simply said "I disagree with your idea because of (reasons)", that's all, and avert the whole crisis. But no, he instead provoked her by calling her salty, calling out on something that is irrelevant to those who are merely suggesting ideas (not being a Member), and in the end, lighting the fuse of a heated argument. Again; to clarify further to those who don't seem to get it: In this one instance, in this one thread, Moosty instigated and it resulted in hurtful words from both sides. That does not excuse either behaviour, nor does that make that thread a credible source of proof for either side, although in terms of instigation it leans further toward Moosty. To clarify even further than that, Kitty stepped over the line as well, but it was completely provoked.

This next part I'm going to bold as it seems to be the main thing that many are misunderstanding:

That thread =/= any sort of evidence that favours either side, and should not be used as evidence here in this thread. Stop bringing it up as if it were. Just because Kitty has a record of bad behaviour does not mean she does not deserve just one measly thread with an opinion that should be shot down immediately in a way that can be seen as hostile.

Any other evidence, have at it, feel free to use it as you please, but for the love of god, stop referring to that gong show of a thread.

Here is my take and I will stick by this. Kitty has been trolling on the forums and it has been noticed. Moosty did drag it on but people took his statement out of context about immaturity. We are all immature at one point. This is a thread about KITTY NOT MOOSTY. Lets resolve the situation about kitty. This thread took a turn for the worst. I have no personal bias, i reviewed everything. I thought we were through with this whole "hate on each other." I just hope we get through this.

If i was all around, i am sorry, I do that alot.

Okay, clearing some things up, i'm a 20 year old man, i don't want to bitch about or fight with a thirteen year old girl on the internet, it doesn't sound fun to me, I wouldn't have made this thread if i didn't feel a line was crossed. people saying i'm just trying to personally attack kitty are wrong, i got that out of my system in picture form months ago, and since then, her and i mutually decided to delete all traces of that picture and made amends, Her and I had talked about poverty jokes before when she did it the first time, and i accepted that apology. but her saying something she promised not to say ever again because i disagreed with her about chat binds opened up an old wound and i don't come here to be ridiculed. that's why this thread was made.

Alright.

What has Moosty done in this situation:

Rejected Kitty's idea, called her salty, asked why she was still around (Kitty responds without seeming upset)

Then he replies to her long post, can kind of see how this is provocative, although still borderline rude.

What has Kitty done:

Responded to Moosty's post calling her salty and asking why she is still around. Essentially doesn't seem bothered by Moosty's post (never once called it rude or disrespectful), but answered all his questions and made it clear she doesn't want to be here.

Out of the blue, 9001% off the topic of the thread, Kitty says

"Shouldn't you be begging for food at the homeless shelter?

tramp."

That right there is retaliation. In case you didn't know, I personally warned Kitty quite a while ago to never retaliate and to get help if there is an issue, if she did retaliate there would be severe consequences. Oh and by the way, I can't believe you would EVER say this to someone, it crosses the line by miles.

So what does that mean?

Kitty is gonna be banned for this (you know, like permed), she knew very well how to handle the situation and went against prior warnings. No more small bans, she had a last chance and its over now.

What about Moosty?

Yes, we can perm him as well, but I don't see how that provides any benefit... Kitty gets banned, situation resolved. We ban moosty on top of that... really what benefit does the community get? IMO kitty has stuck around to cause problems (shoutbox especially). We certainly haven't had to deal with anything in regards to Moosty since his ban.

Kind of a crappy explanation but here is what should happen:

Kitty is getting permed.

Community decides if Moosty stays or gets permed as well.

I don't think it's that biased, bc people changed their +1's to -/+. You never know, some people might even -1 him staying.

I only +1'ed kitty's ban bc she knew she had that first warning. And I only +1 Moosty staying bc he's regretted things he's done in the past and actually apologizes.