Moosty

Kittylicious - mmo

========================

@Robster

The double-standard in a nutshell.

========================

@Kittylicious

I've honestly no idea on why things have to be this way. That comment: "Shouldn't you be begging for food at the homeless shelter? Tramp." made my blood boil. This is beyond mundane, never in my life have I seen such bastardised arrogance directed at someone in the midst of a disagreement over something so meagre - a videogame. At what point is it appropriate to compare yourself to someone less fortunate than you to feel important; not to mention, something that is thoroughly irrelevant? Don't get me wrong, that previous incident wasn't/isn't something to undermine, but your attempt to degrade him after amends were made is undoubtedly disgraceful.

And another thing, if you honestly dislike this community, then why are you still here?

========================

+1

+/- 0. Why? I'll start with the following:

1.1 - Anyone using the most recent thread as a means of opinion is incredibly biased. After looking over the first page, it is apparent that Moosty instigated the whole damn thing with what he said, hence I deleted it. Should I have to, I can quote the moment he stepped too far in his ways. God forbid we ever get a thread that doesn't end up in a shit storm. The problem isn't the person, the problem is the way our Members react and reply to threads. I see so many acts of hostility on these things that it makes me shake my head. As a reminder, if you're going to instigate and cause a flame war with someone, you should damn well expect them to retaliate to it. No one's made of steel.

1.2 - And to those of you who think I'm siding with Kitty, I'm not. After a quick look at most of her posts, it is apparent that she is the type of person who takes great pride in what she says, does, and whatever position she is currently in. This behaviour results in a "I'm better than you" perspective, and I can see why those of you get upset over it. However, with that said, there wasn't an instance of this behaviour on that thread before the instigation. Again, proof of this can be provided should it be requested.

1.3 - I will also agree that the attitude toward TF2 as well as the TF2 Division needs to stop. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when someone is spouting off against something day in/day out it starts to become a problem, especially when part of it applies to one of our very own Divisions. While this is certainly a problem, I don't see it as a bannable offense so much as it is something to be warned of. For those of you who are angered with all of the warnings, keep in mind that these are in regards to different offenses, and therefore do not stack on each other. A quick example would be banning someone for freekilling because they broke a different rule that doesn't involve freekilling. While drastic, it is still a proper example and should obviously not happen.

1.4 - Finally, you're right, I have no idea why I still have powers. But as I said in that thread, I'll be damned if I let this stupid behaviour continue. Any other Staff could have stepped in, but it is obvious that they were busy or MIA, therefore I took it upon myself to stop all of the bullshit going on in there, so sue me. Maybe I'll finally have my powers taken away for doing something that should have been done, am I right?

Those of you who are basing your judgement from that thread alone need to check yourself, just saying. All I see are Members who are trying their hardest to use broken evidence (those using the previous thread as a basis for their vouch mind you) to boot someone, much like when a Member nitpicks about a Staff Member because they simply do not like them. I would also like to point out that just because someone is well known and popular, that doesn't mean they should automatically be in the right. This is in regards to mentions of Moosty being a "level-headed person". Hell, if I say something out of line or do something out of line, call me out on it. I know @Chrono does in a heart beat because he does what's right, and more often than not, he's right. Even here where Moosty thinks I did wrong in acting on a potential hazardous situation, which I am not saying was wrong. He is right, I shouldn't interfere with the affairs of another Division, let alone at all as I am just a Member, but I have my reasons for doing so which I have mentioned above (Point 1.4).

I won't have a TL;DR for this post as it is all honest opinion as well as reasoning, sorry folks. Those who care enough will give it a read.

- Dat guy, Forest

it was deleted by @Forest before i could screencap and use it for evidence. (snip) but hey, forest can delete things from divisions he isnt even a part of without asking first i guess.

first off, forest is a very well respected member of this community. Attaining the rank of FormerCo-Leader and he manages to help maintain the few things that really need handled well when there is nobody else around to do it.

Second off, if something is on the forums, it isn't a division. just because it is under the TF2 div section of the forums does not mean if I go in there and all I see is shitposting, and bm, that I wont instantly ban the fuck out of you. If it deserves some action done to it, it is going to be done, it's not "well i'm from TF2, and he came from CS:S, so whatever I do, he can't do anything about."

there wasn't an instance of this behaviour on that thread before the instigation.

I reviewed some of it, they were instigated from what I saw. Age old story, Don't talk shit unless you are ready to get shit, aka, talk shit get shit. While yes, someone needs to be the better person, if you talk shit, then cry when shit is sent back your way, I couldn't give a fuck less. Like stated and (mostly) agreed upon by other higher ups in 1-on-1 cases of things, if someone is going to go at it with another, and the other is going at it back, then I vote to either: ban them both, or ban neither of them and tell them they will both be banned the next time it is seen.

Yes she left, we get it, I haven't seen a single thread she posted in where there hasn't been mention of her leaving previously and to "fuck off already". get over it, I left one time too, I came back about a half a year to a year later, got DL. some stay, some go, some are just lost, get over it. does her posting on a forum threaten your life? no, so why the fuck do you care that she posts on here? you don't have to read what she says, there is always the option to ignore them and be the bigger person. oh wait, I forgot, neither side here will ignore the other to be the bigger person, because both sides are childish little brats who get themselves off on trying to start shit.

neither person is right, you're both wrong, if hidingmaster (and higher ups) really want to ban kitty, as annoying as I find her, I find you guys just as annoying with your shit you do. and if the decision is to ban her, then I believe that you also should receive the exact same punishment, in both length and remorse, if one is allowed to be unbanned (if it is perm and we know how those are), then the other gets unbanned as well. that way none of this "just ban them both, everyone likes him and not her, so we can get him unbanned after."

I would have done it had I had the chance, but could you guys link to the things I said specifically in the thread previously? Deleting stuff makes it hard to reference. We were arguing, and she crossed a line. And I'll take responsibility for whatever I said just damn make it so we can go back and check, the thread's already closed just un-hide the posts it would make things SO much easier and it's not like we could keep flaming it's already closed.

And this wouldnt be this big of an issue if it was just the other thread, but this has happened multiple times, over the course of many months. When I confided in shoutbox a few months ago that I had nowhere to go for food and was getting evicted, she tells me to go get a job or beg for food. This has been happening since before the thread she made on myself and five others. I thought it was over. But bringing up something she knew hurt me and she had apologized for just because I vocally disagreed with her about chat binds, is that really the kind of person xG wants around?

+1

She's been mean for too long now. I thought I had evidence myself for this but I guess I was wrong. (I'll look on my Laptop later) I don't think a perm is the right punishment, yet. Maybe a month or two so she can think about what she's said and done. #TimeoutCorner

And what happened to the "attention seeking" rule thing? Bc there's been some post that, in my opinion, are a little attention seeking. (Which I will post here later, if still open.)

Can we just have a peaceful forum back? :{

As requested by @Moosty . Before I elaborate, just know that this is in no way to be taken personally.

ai.gyazo.com_54e014969e0e222507c989ed34628c89.thumb.png.b60f2ebb4c782e9d747c14d5544bde3d.png

What may not look like an instigation to some, is to others. This was an unwarranted aggressive reply to a perfectly legitimate proposal to prevent spam (albeit for a particular set of words/keystrokes).

I'm hoping that after the amount of time from posting, you'll realize how this can result in someone replying in a negative way, and ultimately resulting in a flame war from both ends. While I can understand why you would get upset, in no way should you have reacted the way you did when kitty chose to defend herself (and likewise with what kitty said later). Again; both parties are at fault here, not picking any favourable sides but merely pointing out an act of instigation.

Alright, I'm going to change my +1 to no vote for now. Before I say anything else, let this be known to both parties that I am not trying to target either of you personally. I'm not to going change what I said regarding Kitty, but now that I've looked more into the issue between her and Moosty, I see the issues regarding Moosty's side as well. Moosty DID instigate the argument within the thread (as provided by Forest ^), when there was no reason, or context, to do so. I am not saying that the way Kitty responded was fine at all, but Moosty did instigate the whole derailment with his comments about Kitty.

I don't want to come off as rude, I just want to be honest. There is evidence that both parties are at fault here, and I hope that this can get sorted out so everyone involved can move on from this.