Vector

Eazy-v - Team Fortress 2

@Gwoash no, i genuinely don't know who this person was. Who are these idiots that keep saying "WHEN U ASK WHO ARE YOU U MEAN THEIR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER" are you kids serious? Asking someone who they are is trying to figure out WHO THEY ARE. i do not know this person because i haven't seen him on the servers, which doesn't mean he isn't active, nor have i seen him on the forums. The fact you guys honestly think i'm just trying to BM him now when you guys didn't even read what i said later when i complimented him and really wanted him to stay in xG? It's like you people don't think i have a single form of empathy or care. People who obviously didn't read the thread, let me get you the post i made cause obviously your fingers are to crippled to do it themselves.

God, quit being such a baby, your vouch is fine, and the -1 is justified, we were just asking who you were because me personally, i have never seen you before. Just stay in xG and don't leave because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I'm sure you're a good member but the problem is, i never seen you before. Your -1 is valid don't take what everyone says on the internet so seriously.

Alright look, it was never my intention to piss anyone off. Tirisgarde, I apologize if anything I said upset you and whatnot. I don't want to come off as a pretentious asshole.

My apology aside, I still feel it's pretty silly that you can't even ask someone you don't know who they are or question someone's reasoning without the entire community getting super butt chapped over it. I'd like to think we're better than mudslingers around here, but this holier than thou attitude is really starting to get me down.

So, once again, sorry if I came across as brash with my posts. Let's get back to Vector's appeal.

or what about all the squeakers you guys butt fudge on all the time making kids like speed runner and tails feel like they can't be welcome

I was the one who was doing the protecting when kevin was around. Never once was I rude to tailss, or speedrunner, or any squeaker for that matter, don't know why you would lump me in with the anti squeakers, I don't care how old someone is.

As for the bitching at people killing me while I'm friendly, 2013 called they want their valid point back. I haven't done this in almost a year, since I've been staff. I have buddha mode now. No need to even worry about dying. Good try two years ago though

As for the bitching at people killing me while I'm friendly, 2013 called they want their valid point back. I haven't done this in almost a year, since I've been staff. I have buddha mode now. No need to even worry about dying. Good try two years ago though

that's not the point though the fact you did it after i told you to not do it multiple times? "oh i have buddha so i don't need to anymore" you shouldn't have done it at all, especially when i TALKED to you about it. You also did it when you had admin when people would keep shooting you even though you have buddha on saying "oh these dumb asses keep shooting me even though i'm in buddha mode" or "can you like not? i'm in god mode" also, it appears i struck a nerve. Also no? you always shat on speed runner's mic and tails told me you and bonfire and a few others made him feel upset.

that's not the point though the fact you did it after i told you to not do it multiple times? "oh i have buddha so i don't need to anymore" you shouldn't have done it at all, especially when i TALKED to you about it. You also did it when you had admin when people would keep shooting you even though you have buddha on saying "oh these dumb asses keep shooting me even though i'm in buddha mode" or "can you like not? i'm in god mode" also, it appears i struck a nerve. Also no? you always shat on speed runner's mic and tails told me you and bonfire and a few others made him feel upset.

I wasn't even in the clan when I did this, you should have banned me. If I broke your rules, then do your damn job and do something about it. as for telling people not to attack me while i'm in buddha THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!!!!! they could be farming crits, farming uber, or panspamming to annoy me, all would be against the rules, hooray for doing my job and asking them to stop. shitting on bad mic =/= shitting on someone for their age. not sure what i said to tailss, but he is still bae.