Chrono

Le Epik Fun Games Giveaway 2.0

Forest got set on fire.

Characters: Forest, and Fiddlesticks

*In a nice house by the summoners rift, Forest is sitting on the chair laying down in a recliner watching Transformers (The new one with the cool robot sniper head butt fudge with Mark Whalberg)*

*Fiddlesticks walks in*

Fiddlesticks: Hey babe, got off early today. Simple match, i'm plat 5 now. But oh my god it was such a stupid match... *fiddlesticks puts his scythe down next to the fireplace below the tv* our adc had noooo clue how to cs at all! But I carried us to victory at least, friggin 12/4/1 *fiddlesticks climbs on top of Forest to lie down on him and give him a hug*

Forest: Ohhhohoh my big boy getting larger in the divisions isn't he? *as Forest lifts up Fiddlesticks chin and places his lips upon Fiddles soft wooden lips* I love it when my champion comes home a bit bigger each time. Not too far from LCS. *Forest smirks*

Fiddlesticks: *Smiles and sits on top of him in a sexual position with clothes still on* Ooooh, why do I feel like i'm getting a little bit more then just a promotion today? Sure hope something good happens. *Fiddle smirks*

Forest: *chuckles as he pulls down his pants* Hell yeah you are, come here and take this and enjoy it as much as you want babe.

Fiddlesticks: *Fiddle quickly pulls himself onto Forests large throbbing trunk and starts thrusting his small thin wooden hips up and down* *panting* w-we sh-should really u-use some lu-lube before something b-bad happens l-like l-last time hon-honey!

Forest: *Forest moans a little, seeming like he is playfully annoyed* Nothing will h-

oh frick ITS HAPPENING AGAIN. *Forest throws fiddlesticks as he quickly realizes since they are both wood (fricking idiot forest HONESTLY) Forest's large throbbing trunk has caught fire because they were banging too fast/hard*

Fiddlesticks: QUICK GET THE frickING LUBE *Fiddle looks around panic because his sexual partners wooden snake is now on fire* oh my god its spreading, its SPREADING!

*Forest is quickly engulfed in flames along with fiddlesticks because fiddle has a stick for a brain and tried jumping on his snake to put out the fire*

R.I.P Firebeef n' fixinForest

The Forest was a peaceful and calm place. In the xenogamers clan he had become CL so that he could help everyone and give shelter. Many British people came to rest below his trees. But then everything changed when the xenogamers idiots attacked. Suddenly there were many false prophets against Forest, such as @ForestFire. @ForestFire 's constant disapproval of Forest caused him to go into a state of 420Blazeit. Forest overcame these trials and unlocked a state of enlightenment at the cost of all of his trees being burned down except him. As a result Forest became an eternal clan leader.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little tree? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Lumberjack Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous deforestations on The Amazon, and I have over 300 confirmed logs. I am trained in controlled fires and I’m the top arsonist in the entire West Fraser Timer Co LTD. You are nothing to me but just another twig. I will cut you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of canadians across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the forest fire, maggot. The heat that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, twig. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can burn you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in matchless fires, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the West Fraser Timer Co LTD and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking leaf. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fire all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking dead, twigo.