diabeetus

[serious] Bach - Team Fortress 2

Honestly, i feel he should not get unbanned.

1. He said if he does get unbanned he will just post more dog pictures. He also stated he will shitpost on my profile.

2. Him and iggy both act really immature and really do not deserve an unban

3. They did the damage and have not attempted to even apologize for what they did, why unban them if they dont even feel remorse.

why are they forum banned for a year? was it really the dog pics? if so nobody learned a lesson in how to ban properly from my banning spree

Honestly, i feel he should not get unbanned.

1. He said if he does get unbanned he will just post more dog pictures. He also stated he will shitpost on my profile.

2. Him and iggy both act really immature and really do not deserve an unban

3. They did the damage and have not attempted to even apologize for what they did, why unban them if they dont even feel remorse.

"they shouldn't be unbanned because they were mean to me" Jesus christ grow up.

Should be just a few weeks, I think. Geez guys, Bach may be a troll sometimes, but he isn't outright malicious. I wasn't there, but based on the testimony of others it sounds like he was testing a mod for educational purposes only.

The aimbotting account was actually more of a self-educating experiment conducted shortly after our Dodgeball server went up. The initial conversation began after a random user was banned from Dodgeball for very obvious hacking, and somebody pointed out that he believed the hack in question was LMAOBox being used. So, Bach did some research and downloaded the program, signed up for a new throwaway account, and hopped onto the servers to mess around with the hack a bit.

We ALL knew that Bach was not trying to use a hack to gain an advantage, but rather to show everyone what the aimbot looked and acted like. It was very informative and we all had a pretty good time with it. Out of the silliness of the situation, I permabanned the alt account so that Bach couldn't use it in the future, and that started the #FreeBobbyWow movement, which is just another stupid inside joke among our TF2 division. Everyone who was involved were all in the Teamspeak channel at the time, and anyone who was there can attest that it was indeed done out of a fun nature, not to be maliciously cheating.

Based on this comment, it seems like Bach was giving Scoot and others in the TS3 chat a "vaccine" against hackers of that nature -- showing them how the hack works without actually causing any harm or abusing its power. Plus, it was in a controlled environment and supervised by at least one DM. So really, Bach was helping prevent future problems, not causing trouble.

As for the forum trolling/spam/whatever, I haven't seen that either, but based on the comments in this thread I feel like it was fairly innocent. He didn't get forum banned for spouting off racist comments or something like that. Yes, he was trolling. Yes, he broke some forum rules. I'm not saying he should get special treatment just because he's our friend or because he was formerly a DM/CL. I just don't think that this situation warrants a year-long ban, much less a permban. (Ban the alt account if you want, idc.)

But hat's just my opinion. I'll leave it up to you guys.

Should be just a few weeks, I think. Geez guys, Bach may be a troll sometimes, but he isn't outright malicious. I wasn't there, but based on the testimony of others it sounds like he was testing a mod for educational purposes only.

Based on this comment, it seems like Bach was giving Scoot and others in the TS3 chat a "vaccine" against hackers of that nature -- showing them how the hack works without actually causing any harm or abusing its power. Plus, it was in a controlled environment and supervised by at least one DM. So really, Bach was helping prevent future problems, not causing trouble.

As for the forum trolling/spam/whatever, I haven't seen that either, but based on the comments in this thread I feel like it was fairly innocent. He didn't get forum banned for spouting off racist comments or something like that. Yes, he was trolling. Yes, he broke some forum rules. I'm not saying he should get special treatment just because he's our friend or because he was formerly a DM/CL. I just don't think that this situation warrants a year-long ban, much less a permban. (Ban the alt account if you want, idc.)

But hat's just my opinion. I'll leave it up to you guys.

who r u