realBelloWaldi

New Jailbreak Commands [!freeday; !warday; !hidenseek; !lastct]

Alright, our glory leader @Nomulous is going to code following commands. Reply to this thread to give your opinion and suggest further ideas.

In order to activate these commands, you must be

• warden or
  • or staff member
  • this does not apply for the last ct command.

Now what these commands do:

!hideandseek [time to seek] || It should say "Hide and Seek" at the bottom

• Teleport all blues into the armoury
  • Freeze them
  • Open cells and unfreeze the blues after the given amount of time (specified after "!hidenseek") Time must be at least a minute and shouldnt be longer than 2:30 minutes
  • Give reds a little speed buff for the given amount of time.
  • During the set-up, remove the reds meeles so they cannot break into the armoury. Give it to the reds back later, so they can rebel (again)
  • After the given amount of time has expired:
  • Blues should get a little speed buff
  • (a normal hide n seek day goes on..)
  • Possible idea: When there is like 1:30 minutes left, toggle outlines on reds.

!warday

Once !warday is typed by the warden, he will get to chose if its a meele warday or a normal warday. (Same system as in the vote options for maps)

If its a normal warday: It should say "Warday" at the bottom

• When the warden does !warday, It shows valid places for it to happen
  • or a custom place (if this and the idea above is even possible)
  • If not, freeze and blind all reds for 30 seconds, and give reds ammo and let the blues get to the spot. We could still let the blues pick a location or "own location" and they can type their own spot. (like with the "own reason" in calladmin.
  • Allow blue engies to build dispensers (and sentrys?)
  • Disable last CT and LR for this round.

If its Meele-warday:It should say "Meele-Warday" at the bottom

• Restrict everyone's weapon to meele only, even if you pick up ammo you wont get it.

Give blues mini crits and speed ( I mean its like 6 vs 19)

!freeday

• Freeday should firstly enable the normal freeday mode.
  • It should pardon everyone
  • Once it is typed, there should be a message saying something like: "ITS A FREEDAY NOW, REDS CANNOT BE KILLED UNLESS THEY HAVE AMMO OR HIT A BLUE" in a cool font

!lastct

• This command should work with the last ct plugin!
  • Once you type !lastct, you get to pick a class: (Like on ff2 when you select your boss: press 1 for scout, 2 for soldier etc)
  • normal last ct stuff
  • Oh yeah, and when it is last ct, it should say last ct at the bottom.

Thanks to Shogun Yao, Speedy G, Caleb956 and Anti-Sven aka Fenrir the wolf.

Please reply with a feedback and more ideas/suggestions.

@kbraszzz @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @Hachi @Liekos @Dethman @Matsi @ChickenPanda @XHina_sanX @Marceline @Goblin @Diamonde @Jpie112 @Waimalu @Bone @Rogue_Skittle @DeKoi @Insane @Kart @Nomulous @Ohstopyou @The_Unlit_Torch @Bach @Ghosty @Gwoash :( @NitNat @Whyte (?) @Bryan @Tomahawk @FenrirTheWolf @John_Madden @JohnHoston @Hushpuppy @Gr8_Butt_M8 @lik202 @PatientZero @Black_Dynamite @Fiery8022 @Insane

ok, my idea is a warday it boosthealth for all blues pending how many blues and there is a countdown like nomulous said.

Have like a !freeday command where if the warden types it in then it starts playing music or something and also rids of the warden and turns auto into freeday. (Music has to not be lct music.)

LCT: Maybe once lct starts it gets rid of freeday (if there was one) and maybe a csay message saying "Player" is lct, RUN! Freeday music stops and lct music starts.

all yes besides the whole hide and seek weapon restriction and freeze before time is up. Takes the whole trying to swarm armoury fun out of it.

Wouldn't these command kinda just inspire more no mic wardens and have them keep doing a freeday, H&S then a Warday?

I like it, but I'm just putting this out there.

Wouldn't these command kinda just inspire more no mic wardens and have them keep doing a freeday, H&S then a Warday?

I like it, but I'm just putting this out there.

On the one hand that's right, if it's possible we could to the voice detect thing we had back in 2013 and 2014 to become warden.

On the other hand, would you rather have constant boring freedays or war/hide and seek days. (but that#d still be again tha rules so...)

On the one hand that's right, if it's possible we could to the voice detect thing we had back in 2013 and 2014 to become warden.

On the other hand, would you rather have constant boring freedays or war/hide and seek days. (but that#d still be again tha rules so...)

We could go back to voice activation, but would you wanna hear screaming at the start of every round again? .-.

Could you make !hideandseek have a set frozen time to reduce possible abuse. Or perhaps limit times to 1 minute through 2:30, unless that's already what it does.

We could go back to voice activation, but would you wanna hear screaming at the start of every round again? .-.

that's a good point - but just because more people without a mic could activate those commands.. we should still have them, and if that is really going to be the case we could either remove them or make the rules more strict about people without mics on blue.

There wasn't any screaming.

Oh god, yes there was.......

There wasn't any screaming.

OMFG PLEASE UNLIT, I screamed like a fucking retard just so i can have warden all the time, then the command came out and my screaming ended for warden.

The voice activation ends no mic wardens or cuts it in half. Now i can do speedy must take warden next round lr's @BelloWaldi

A lot of these commands can be heavily abused. For example, the warden could be trying to kill a rebeller in the armoury. Then, he presses his bind to send all of the guards back to the armoury to have him killed.

Very risky honestly.