crispy

New Moderator Divisions

After experiencing countless freekilling, reentering, micspam, and just plain F2P wardens with no knowledge of the gamemode on TF2 Jailbreak server #1, I decided to make this thread. As you all probably know there are alot of I guess divisions of I guess I'll call it higher ranking members, such as DL, DM, M, A, etc. Well I thought of the idea of having various moderators for different types of servers, like Saxton Hale, Trade, Jailbreak, etc. These various moderators would have special knowledge of their specific gamemode. And as you know moderators, admins, DM, DL, etc patrol various servers, as would these special moderators, they wouldn't just be confined to one server, they could patrol other servers as well but would focus on their specific server mainly.

-Crispy

chicken_sombrero.gif.914d4dd609041b562c3dde0ecd0530d1.gif

chickenpokemon.jpg.45a4804a10250552cd6fd13ba8f9c6d4.jpg

No. All moderators go to all servers. This has been talked about in the past, and it would be a waste of a moderator position.

"Hey Guy #1, there's micspammers on Pokemon, can you go fix it?"

"Sorry Guy #2, not my server."

/thread

preliminarily putting a -closed here

As I said in the initial start to this thread, the moderator wouldn't be just confined to that server in particular.

"they wouldn't just be confined to one server, they could patrol other servers as well but would focus on their specific server mainly."

As I said in the initial start to this thread, the moderator wouldn't be just confined to that server in particular.

"they wouldn't just be confined to one server, they could patrol other servers as well but would focus on their specific server mainly."

Isn't this what moderators do now? I don't understand what you want. Moderators have one server they love and play on the most, and moderate other servers when needed. It seems you're complaining that no moderators use Jailbreak as a main server.

i go inactive and people start complaining about the lack of moderators on jailbreak, huehuehue.

Serious time.

(FOR THE MOST PART) Moderators haven't sold their souls to xG, they can wander from server to server when and for what reasons they please, it is just asked of them that they make sure the servers that they moderate are in working order and arent getting swarmed by rule breakers. I think specific mods for specific servers is a bad idea.

#starmix4modforthe4thtime2015

Edit: INB4 someone says "if they want mod so much, why don't they just hop on and be active on teamspeak herpaderp"

That used to be a regulation we use to follow, but now with the questionable promotions of certain people, it seems as roughly getting 3/4 requirements of what is apparently needed is ok, and for some people even just filling 2/4 requirements are ok.

If you're confused on the 4 (main) requirements -

-Active On TS

-Active On Forums

-Active On Servers

-Has a mic (before anyone starts bitching at me sayin "you don't need a mic derrr" keep in mind, kittylicious was promoted without having a microphone, and then everyone started yelling saying "she doesn't even have a mic, why is she mod!!!!!1111oneoneoneone).

After experiencing countless freekilling, reentering, micspam, and just plain F2P wardens with no knowledge of the gamemode on TF2 Jailbreak server #1, I decided to make this thread. As you all probably know there are alot of I guess divisions of I guess I'll call it higher ranking members, such as DL, DM, M, A, etc. Well I thought of the idea of having various moderators for different types of servers, like Saxton Hale, Trade, Jailbreak, etc. These various moderators would have special knowledge of their specific gamemode. And as you know moderators, admins, DM, DL, etc patrol various servers, as would these special moderators, they wouldn't just be confined to one server, they could patrol other servers as well but would focus on their specific server mainly.

-Crispy

[ATTACH]22442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]22443[/ATTACH]

The thing is that a Moderator is given that position for the Division they're active in, not the Server. Moderators aren't confined to one specific Server, if anything a problem only arises when a Moderator refuses to check on an issue in another Server just because they don't play on it.

Although it's a good suggestion, the applications of it just seem too frivolous. With that said, don't be afraid to shout out any other suggestions or ideas you have in the form of a thread like this. Community input is always considered and appreciated!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry dude, just laughing a little, totally agree with chicken though here, I was informed on what happened in JB for you today that made this happen, next time if you have a problem with one staff member maybe make a report or something if they're doing something wrong, not trying to make some big change like this because your frustrated. :)

I mean if the community is going to be so aggressive and rude about suggestions then I wont make any anymore.

There is no problem but this suggestion would cause mass confusion. I don't see anyone being rude besides maybe the beginning of whytes statement