Floppy

Not The Fastest Goodbye

There is no need to insult people over a screen. You may think you're witty or funny or maybe you think the fudge you say doesn't affect people. People have feelings

So, several days ago, while there was a massive rules breaker on Jb1, I used the !calladmin command, minutes later an admin sent a me a message insulting me without replying further messages, then, sent me an apology hours later as if we were friends and I should have got the "joke"

A day didn't pass, the same admin, on a normal day on jb1, grabs a mod, the mod grabs the admin, and they both kept grabbing each other in the sky, normally, according to jb rules it's detouring and delaying, when they were both killed, the mod !csay'ed "Bitch dont even" and left the server, when trying to personally discuss it with the admin, he/she told me that I wouldn't have complained if that "certain DL" did it, I replied "No matter if it was you, 'that certain DL' , or anyone else, breaking the rules is breaking the rules, end of the story"

The day after that, while playing in jb, that "certain DL" was on, while I was warden, he was freehit by a guard, and detoured to medic, I wasn't aware of the freehitting so I killed him, he slayed me and the other guard, while trying to talk about it privately, he didn't seem to enjoy so I avoided continuing the debate.

Wednesday, when I wrote a status asking to be promoted, That certain DL commented " Not to mention you have to have a line between knowing the rules, and knowing courtesy", then, logged on a while after that to jb1 when I was on, and wrote two !csay : (You guys know nothing about the c word/ it's courtesy)

Usually, theses are details we don't accord attention to, but, coming from an important staff members, it does hurt, especially when you turn from "the cool guy" to feeling targeted or un-welcome .

This thread wasn't made to report that's why I'm trying to keep people anonymous, I just hope the concerned persons recognize their fault and try to act in a better way in the future .

Dear concerned Division Leader ; Telling someone they lack courtesy, or ignore it, is far from being acceptable, just because a member wanted to advice you, doesn't allow you to disrespect them, in fact, when I joined this community, it was for the will to help making it better, and that's how a community works, everyone must contribute, there's no real higher position when it's about improvement, everyone has the right to ask, to discuss, and to oppose whenever needed and must do so, and none of these actions should be stated as a personal offense, I'm telling you this, because I've led and I've been part of communities, Respect comes before everything, in the end, the main goal of a community is to learn and move forward, individually and collectively.

Dear concerned Admin ; The previous paragraph is enough, I hope you behave better in the future

-------------------

So this writing comes to an end (hopefully :3 )

For the previous reasons, and other more important reasons (I just signed a working contract) , I'm leaving xG and tf2.

@Diamonde Thank you for your support, You should win the award of The most cute and friendly staff member

@BelloWaldi Thank you Habibi, you've been missed lately

@Nomulous Thank you for trusting me

@Fiery8022 It was a pleasure sharing headshots with you! Bai Demonic :3

@Egossi Thanks Ege, my turkish friend! :blaze_it:

@XHina_sanX @Bone Queen and king of vsh, it's been a pleasure playing with you !

@Dethman Was too obvious for me to tag you and thank you, that I forgot ;_; Thank you Sir!

@Hachi @Ohstopyou @Moosty @Rejects @ShinyUmbreon and everyone I forgot to tag, Thank you.

Here ya go, ladies and gentlemen, take care everyone, maybe I'll be back someday, who knows, and I hope this community grows bigger and better .

(May I get the award of the longest goodbye theard? ;_; )

Cheeeers!

Ok, Sorry for me calling a lot of this out now even if its a goodbye thread. I swear you know I love you Floppy, but the actual reason your leaving is because you still refused to have fun on the servers, you acted like a tightass, it was the only problem I had around you, and it was also the only thing that most likely prevented you from becoming a mod. FUN IS ALLOWED, AND ENCOURAGED ON XG SERVERS. Plus, this whole anonymous thing of people saying they should be concerned with they're actions isn't something you want to write in your goodbye thread, its the same as that status you had that pissed off people. Your trying to tell people they're worse then you because they want to have fun. Rules are Rules, Yes, and should ALWAYS be followed, and even with these stories which BY THE WAY, are lacking in the full thing, and mores what you want to believe to put YOU in the right, are just yuck. I'm just disappointed in some of the stuff that's happened regarding you lately, I liked you better in teamspeak, and I await your return, but when you come back, lighten up, there is a difference between being lenient and gun to the back of head waiting to fire. Also, wait till you become mod before you start trying to be a mod, you'll def. have more fun that way.

Also I hope you know that @Fiery8022 isn't demonic.... and that @Diamonde is demonic......

Good Luck to you man, and we don't need a flame war based on this simple opinion, this isn't only from me.

Can't wait for you to come around again :)

~The Concerned Staff Members :coffee:

@Whyte, This may be too long for a comment;

We talked about this after that, you told me you love me, and I told you I love you too, I meant it when I said it's okay, I wasn't pointing fingers at you, believe me; for the status thing, there's nothing wrong about asking for something you think you deserve, I really don't understand why it pissed off some much people, it was just a demand, we're in different time zones, sometimes we have a lot of mods/admins around and that's great, sometimes there's no one to help, and it happens pretty much every night for me to see a someone breaking the rules and pissing off every player and that kills the server instantly, and I already suggested an idea for a plugin to deal with that in jb, you make me seem as a serious person who doesn't like to have fun, Hell no, we played together for arround an hour max in total, I've been drunk sometimes, in nirvana, depressed, happy, etc, maybe we played when I was having a bad mood, that's it

And about this thread, I don't want my departure to be useless, and I don't want to produce any war or mess, just want people to get better, and by that, doesn't mean I see myself as a better person than them, not even close, I just see much potential in people and believe in them, that's it.

Except some incident, I really loved the time I spent in xG servers, I wouldn't leave if I had the choice.

Fiery is Merc, Diamonde is Demonic, I know, that was a joke between me and Merc :p

Alrighty, Wish you all the best everyone and only the best, always remember me as The Bearded overload who love you!

This thread wasn't made to report that's why I'm trying to keep people anonymous, I just hope the concerned persons recognize their fault and try to act in a better way in the future .

So, several days ago, while there was a massive rules breaker on Jb1, I used the !calladmin command, minutes later an admin sent a me a message insulting me without replying further messages, then, sent me an apology hours later as if we were friends and I should have got the "joke"

stuff like this bugs the crap out of me. LOOK if you feel you are being attacked and or having a problem, record it and and give to a CL. Doing nothing about it, only encourages the offender to do it thus making it possible for future members to be harassed as such with you, who could of done something, left the member to fend for themselves and gather evidence on their own. You don't need to leave or feel ashamed for doing something wrong. @Ohstopyou has a history of doing crap like this and that's the problem. If there is a repeat offender GET SOMEONE HIGHER INVOLVED. @DrLee @Hidingmaster are perfectly capable in handling situations such as yours. I don't have the whole story so i can't really say much but from your perspective there is something wrong. I don't really remember you (being banned for some months can do that) so i don't know what happened.

you acted like a tightass

This is something that you need to see. Discretion is the key word.

Also can we please STOP telling people that if they ask for mod they automatically don't get it? just say something like, "Don't be f*cking annoying and they could possibly consider you as a candidate for staff membership.

also @Whyte 22 hours a day? god damn bro.

A day didn't pass, the same admin, on a normal day on jb1, grabs a mod, the mod grabs the admin, and they both kept grabbing each other in the sky, normally, according to jb rules it's detouring and delaying, when they were both killed, the mod !csay'ed "birch dont even" and left the server, when trying to personally discuss it with the admin, he/she told me that I wouldn't have complained if that "certain DL" did it, I replied "No matter if it was you, 'that certain DL' , or anyone else, breaking the rules is breaking the rules, end of the story"

The day after that, while playing in jb, that "certain DL" was on, while I was warden, he was freehit by a guard, and detoured to medic, I wasn't aware of the freehitting so I killed him, he slayed me and the other guard, while trying to talk about it privately, he didn't seem to enjoy so I avoided continuing the debate.

Wednesday, when I wrote a status asking to be promoted, That certain DL commented " Not to mention you have to have a line between knowing the rules, and knowing courtesy", then, logged on a while after that to jb1 when I was on, and wrote two !csay : (You guys know nothing about the c word/ it's courtesy)

Usually, theses are details we don't accord attention to, but, coming from an important staff members, it does hurt, especially when you turn from "the cool guy" to feeling targeted or un-welcome .

Dear concerned Division Leader ; Telling someone they lack courtesy, or ignore it, is far from being acceptable, just because a member wanted to advice you, doesn't allow you to disrespect them, in fact, when I joined this community, it was for the will to help making it better, and that's how a community works, everyone must contribute, there's no real higher position when it's about improvement, everyone has the right to ask, to discuss, and to oppose whenever needed and must do so, and none of these actions should be stated as a personal offense, I'm telling you this, because I've led and I've been part of communities, Respect comes before everything, in the end, the main goal of a community is to learn and move forward, individually and collectively.

Dear concerned Admin ; The previous paragraph is enough, I hope you behave better in the future

-------------------

So this writing comes to an end (hopefully :3 )

For the previous reasons, and other more important reasons (I just signed a working contract) , I'm leaving xG and tf2.

@Diamonde Thank you for your support, You should win the award of The most cute and friendly staff member

@BelloWaldi Thank you Habibi, you've been missed lately

@Nomulous Thank you for trusting me

@Fiery8022 It was a pleasure sharing headshots with you! Bai Demonic :3

@Egossi Thanks Ege, my turkish friend! :blaze_it:

@XHina_sanX @Bone Queen and king of vsh, it's been a pleasure playing with you !

@Dethman Was too obvious for me to tag you and thank you, that I forgot ;_; Thank you Sir!

@Hachi @Ohstopyou @Moosty @Rejects @ShinyUmbreon and everyone I forgot to tag, Thank you.

Here ya go, ladies and gentlemen, take care everyone, maybe I'll be back someday, who knows, and I hope this community grows bigger and better .

(May I get the award of the longest goodbye theard? ;_; )

Cheeeers!

Good job, guys. Hope you feel good now!

:(

After seeing this, I'm done being nice, time for some harsh talk.

First things first, I apologize for our staff team and how things have been handled @Floppy .

I mean, for real? From a small thing to making Floppy, one of our most awesome JB regulars we had quit the community? Seriously fuck's sake guys. Staff members are supposed to "know their shit" and be the mature part and make the community a better place for everyone, not just themselves. The whole situation was handled so damn poorly.. as always. The more time i spend here the more I question the quality of the staff members we have.

I mean I really never wanted to bring this up again but this whole thing took me back to my Kthxbai thread

The only thing I still kinda haven't changed my mind about this clan (this only goes for the TF2 div) was how poor staff members handle things.

And I truly am sad about the fact that this problem still seems to be going on, for some part at least.

Of course, I do think Floppy kinda over-reacted to the whole situation... But if anyone is not happy about what's happening in the server, the staff should try to fix that problem rather than creating problems themselves.

I really don't get why a few people still have their position and I guess I never will,

seeing that they give little to no shits about what the community wants.

Also there is barely any reason for me to want to get on JB anymore after seeing this.

#ModeratingSurf mostly from now on bitches

@kbraszzz I have high faith in you so open your eyes and fix the staff team please

@Nomulous Please come back save us my lord, we need you

The servers have been like this for a long time

Why do people think staff abuse is funny? (spawning random shit and slapping people, etc.)

it's really fucking stupid when you see it all the time

Oh my god, we already talked about the second part. As for the grabbing people and flying around, that is only allowed on a freeday. You should have told me about that.

As for slaying you and that person, here's how it goes: If a person is freehit, you slay or warn the person (depending if it was malicious or an accident) and then you heal the person as a courtesy. Nowhere in the rules does it say you have to heal the person, but we do it because it's a kind thing to do (not to mention, they shouldn't be damaged in the first place). When one of your blues freehit me with a crit, and we were going to obby, everyone was going "Wow, freehit much", so I walked over to medic to heal myself (what am I supposed to do, grab myself and fly to medic?). You heard them, there is no possible way you did not because they were on the mic, and then you decided to freekill me. So I preceeded to slay the guy who freehit me, and you. That was it. I explained this to you, but not before you stormed off. Then when you were fighting with me in steam, I explained what happened and why you were slain.

When I talked over csay (the next day mind you), I was talking to the randoms on blue team when they freak out when someone gets respawned or put into medic for being freekilled/hit. I thought we were all good, because we talked about it in steam and you seemed fine.

No one is maliciously targeting you; infact, I thought we were having fun the past couple days so I have no clue why you would post this now. Some people may be upset with you, but such is life? I'm not holding anything against you.

I'm confused as to why you are posting this now, days later, and after you understood what happened and were fine with it.

Sorry to see you go, we'll hold a spot for you on JB :c

Edit:

I spoke with KB and we had a difference of opinion. However we agree on one thing, we'll outline staff courtesy on the rules to make it easier. It will be optional, but it will be something that will better improve the relationship between staff and players.

I'm also staying off of the servers for 24 hours as a courtesy to you for our misunderstanding.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

bye floppy, you will be missed on jb