Tomahawk

Petition For Better Staff +1 To Agree

Bach still has his powers for some fucking reason

I don't have my powers. I tried to mute some kid that was autistic screaming on his or her (I honestly couldn't fucking tell) mic. I died a little inside

I also want to add that I had no part in this thread but will gladly take up my position as "Canadian Overlord" of TF2.

uh

I mean I'm flattered you thought I was a good staff member, but I just don't wanna baby sit anymore. I wanna play the games I wanna play and hang with people I care about. Being staff kinda held me back.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I mean I'm flattered you thought I was a good staff member, but I just don't wanna baby sit anymore. I wanna play the games I wanna play and hang with people I care about. Being staff kinda held me back.

basically this. also not a fan of the servers being full of screaming autistic 12 year olds, and for some reason also promoting said 12 year olds.

bring back the good staff! like @Hachi and @Bach @Kart @ChickenPanda @kbraszzz @otherGoodStaff @Whyte even if I don't him to

@Liekos @Rejects

lemme correct that title back "Bring good staff (the other staff is good too) (Except thunder hue hue)