In-Game Name:

[xG] Majestic Narwhal

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:32783315

Position:

Time Active:

few months, almost 5 years on css

Experience:

I own a minecraft server, i was a super admin on zombie apocalypse role play in garrysmod, an admin on azus gaming and a co owner on mcg (monkey gaming community)

Information:

ok I have been playing on the css jailbreak and rpg surf division since 2011. I only recently started again on csgo, because I was waiting for that division to get populated. the csgo division had basically no one on it so I left. I however am a fair person, and I respect others authority, but I wish I didnt have to rely on asking other people to come deal with a problem. Im fair, im not an asshole, I'd only ct ban people for mass freekill, slay for one freekill, ect. Im not going to abuse that power and I'm well acquainted with many of the staff, and I feel like I've gotten to the point where I'm definitely mature enough to have this kind of responsibility. I'm going to be 18 in only a month and I feel that I've learned a lot along the way, especially because I've had so many friends to guide me through the rules and had some friendly staff. I just want to be able to contribute, and make jailbreak/surf be a fun place to be, not full of trolls, and not begging for staff's help. I'm a big boy, and I dont want to bother the staff when there's a problem because thats not fair. I hope you take this strongly into consideration because I have been thinking about this for a long time. yes, I have been inactive for a few months, but I have been playing everyday since I got my computer working again, and if you ask anyone who knows me, I was very very active. I was on css jailbreak probably 2-4 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

I personally think users should be able to post ban requests properly before having the powers to actually ban others, although I'll stay neutral as I haven't really seen you on.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 20 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must have at least 50 posts on the forums

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 1 month

@BelloWaldi

You still don't have the 20 hours, but that's easy to obtain, so this should remain open so long as he gets the 20 hours.

To be fair, I will vouch after the 20 hours are reached, though I think you're capable of being mod.

To anybody that was wondering about my inactivity, my computer took a shit and died, and I just got around to getting a working computer. Now that I can play, I plan on being on all the time like I used to be.

It is I, £egacy, returning from the depths. Majestic Narwhal (Sonicblitz in my day) is a great player and is always active by the looks of it. Definitely going to keep things from dying out.

+1, while I do believe you will need a few days or so to get adjusted to CSGO's rules compared to CS:S, I believe you are qualified enough for mod(The guy is literally printing out the admin handbook, cmon now).

M:8

A:7

+1 recently seen him on and he is helpful like he takes warden when he has to (other ct's has no mic or is dead) if anything it's just activity you need slightly work on but you'll get it C:

A:???

M:8

I really like the extra info you put its almost something I would say.You have my vote but your not very active .You said your computer was broken so you couldn't be on so i am going to wait on my vouch and pay more attention to you so i can give a proper vote. ill stay neutral for now.

Oh and one more thing it will help greatly if you get on TS(TeamSpeak) more often.;)

The other reason that I havent been playing much right now (that being said, I logged 23.5 hours in 3 days) the computer I'm currently using isnt mine, and its in my living room.. so not the most convenient setup. thats also why I dont use my mic very much, I dont want the other sounds flooding into my mic. I am getting my own computer and its going in my room in probably a month or so.. when that happens, I can justify playing 5 or 6 hours everyday, and I will call warden as often as I can justify doing without being a warden whore! lol

The other reason that I havent been playing much right now (that being said, I logged 23.5 hours in 3 days) the computer I'm currently using isnt mine, and its in my living room.. so not the most convenient setup. thats also why I dont use my mic very much, I dont want the other sounds flooding into my mic. I am getting my own computer and its going in my room in probably a month or so.. when that happens, I can justify playing 5 or 6 hours everyday, and I will call warden as often as I can justify doing without being a warden whore! lol

I actually like to be warden, I just dont want everybody to think I'm smokin crack or something bc Im talking to my computer screen xD

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

[xG] Majestic Narwhal

Steam ID:

Position:

Time Active:

Experience:

I own a minecraft server, i was a super admin on zombie apocalypse role play in garrysmod, an admin on azus gaming and a co owner on mcg (monkey gaming community)

Information:

ok I have been playing on the css jailbreak and rpg surf division since 2011. I only recently started again on csgo, because I was waiting for that division to get populated. the csgo division had basically no one on it so I left. I however am a fair person, and I respect others authority, but I wish I didnt have to rely on asking other people to come deal with a problem. Im fair, im not an butthole, I'd only ct ban people for mass freekill, slay for one freekill, ect. Im not going to abuse that power and I'm well acquainted with many of the staff, and I feel like I've gotten to the point where I'm definitely mature enough to have this kind of responsibility. I'm going to be 18 in only a month and I feel that I've learned a lot along the way, especially because I've had so many friends to guide me through the rules and had some friendly staff. I just want to be able to contribute, and make jailbreak/surf be a fun place to be, not full of trolls, and not begging for staff's help. I'm a big boy, and I dont want to bother the staff when there's a problem because thats not fair. I hope you take this strongly into consideration because I have been thinking about this for a long time. yes, I have been inactive for a few months, but I have been playing everyday since I got my computer working again, and if you ask anyone who knows me, I was very very active. I was on css jailbreak probably 2-4 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

+1

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

[xG] Majestic Narwhal

Steam ID:

Position:

Time Active:

Experience:

Information:

ok I have been playing on the css jailbreak and rpg surf division since 2011. I only recently started again on csgo, because I was waiting for that division to get populated. the csgo division had basically no one on it so I left. I however am a fair person, and I respect others authority, but I wish I didnt have to rely on asking other people to come deal with a problem. Im fair, im not an butthole, I'd only ct ban people for mass freekill, slay for one freekill, ect. Im not going to abuse that power and I'm well acquainted with many of the staff, and I feel like I've gotten to the point where I'm definitely mature enough to have this kind of responsibility. I'm going to be 18 in only a month and I feel that I've learned a lot along the way, especially because I've had so many friends to guide me through the rules and had some friendly staff. I just want to be able to contribute, and make jailbreak/surf be a fun place to be, not full of trolls, and not begging for staff's help. I'm a big boy, and I dont want to bother the staff when there's a problem because thats not fair. I hope you take this strongly into consideration because I have been thinking about this for a long time. yes, I have been inactive for a few months, but I have been playing everyday since I got my computer working again, and if you ask anyone who knows me, I was very very active. I was on css jailbreak probably 2-4 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

+1

A:7