Tomahawk

Insert Rip Rating Here

So my family and I went out for supper and when we came back the computer was updating from windows 7 to windows 10. The mother, who is determined to remain on windows 7 for whatever reason, started to panic. In this panic she decided to shut off the PC using the power button. which while updating, you should never do ever. (common sense but not in my family) this caused the PC to shut off. (obviously) and when trying to turn on the PC, it ended up in a mode which now it's scanning for repairs. knowing my PC this could take an hour to fix, or on the opposite end of the spectrum, could last a few weeks. so basically it's either rip or not rip. I'm just making this thread in case it is rip.

TL;DR: PC may or may not be rip. if Rip i'll still be on forums and shit but not on steam.

Tagging nerds I usually play with: @BelloWaldi @Goblins @Fiery8022 @Caleb956 @Christian @Ohstopyou @Jon_N64 @Janal @BasicallyRegularsInOhstopsChannel

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey glad it worked out fine, but thanks for tagging me anyways, nerd ;)

Probably no white text below, don't check!!

jk love you

Tagging nerds I usually play with: [uSER=51806]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=106854]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=51679]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=107211]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=106569]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=2087]Ron Paul[/uSER] [uSER=51431]Ron Paul[/uSER] @Ron Paul @BasicallyRegularsInOhstopsChannel

I don't know why I keep tagging the same person over and over

inb4 once forums are normal this post makes 0 sense

Edited by Guest (see edit history)