Spire

Jailbreak Autorebel

I think that there should be a system in place enforced by the admins that t's cant immediately rebel every round, like you can do it once every 5 rounds or so, to keep the rebelling down. By auto rebelling, I mean rebelling within the first few minutes of EVERY FUCKING ROUND! It is NO fun anymore to play on jailbreak, right now it is not even jailbreak, it is see how long the ct's can survive all the t's that don't listen to a SINGLE FUCKING ORDER!!! IT would be an easy rule to enforce- see a t consistently rebel, ban them for 10 minutes and then progressively get longer. This system would stop rebelling every round and I feel would make the game a lot more fun! Comment your opinions.

that's part of the challenge of being the warden: dealing with rebelling T's. a system preventing rebelling would ruin the server pretty well once randoms see that they can't rebel and then they leave. the system now is fine as it is, you just have to be on your toes :^)

seems like you hate that people rebel when your ct so i just feel like i have to say "git gud" i never had a big problem with it.

xG's jailbreak history is incredibly heavy on rebelling, with the best rebels being rather popular and notorious for their rebelling skills. there was a bit of a rebel culture, and rebeling is the whole point of playing T in my opinion (who actually wants to listen to kids give them orders?)

if you can't deal with rebels just get off CT or:

be good enough of a nazi to make it hard to rebel

be interesting so it is more rewarding for ts to play to your orders rather than ignore you

edit: also, rebelling is a good way to do literally that when the wardens/cts are being boring. if there is someone bad hording warden, you should make his day not fun so he gets off and someone actually interesting starts wardening. its a core mechanic of the game, any changes would be unhealthy and just cater to people who are bad, making it too easy for cts and ts combined and basically just Day Care Simulator. removing this also encourages unintuitive approaches to wardening/1 dimensional gameplay (boring games/first reaction last reaction every round, all ts follow me lets do this 1 game, if u dont like it suck it!!), as well as just being difficult to enforce in general

you can see why this is a bad idea, yes?

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

One of the main points of jailbreak is that the T's try to rebel, and the CT's attempt to stop it. If rebelling is a problem for you as a CT, you're probably not doing a good job of being a fun warden or aren't trying hard enough to stop people rebelling.

Banning rebels is simply a terrible idea and would make it completely unfun for everyone.