Previously a Member in xG:

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

3 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes, and 52 seconds.

Reasons for Joining:

Alright, that number you see that's between 12 and 14 may shock you and make you want to -1 me already, but allow me to explain:

When I've announced my real age to others before this application, the average responses are "how tf are you 13?" and "what? I thought you were 15-16", because of my voice and behavior, both of which I have been informed are much greater than expectations for an immature squeaker associated with being 13.

Anyways, I would like to be accepted into xG because I am trying my hardest to mature further to become a moderator, so I can be another person to help when there's a mass freekiller on JB and neither Jaydow, Shadow, Bonk, Oden, or any of the other people in positions of power are online. In order to become a moderator, I must be a member first, and I hope that I can hop over this hurdle so I can help out fellow members and players of this community I've come to know and love.

+1. But....You should not say ur becoming member just so that you would become a moderator(basically copy and pasted from my member app). Otherwise u r very active and very mature for ur age

A: 8

M: 8

sorry for multipost

+1

a: 8

m:7

would make a fine member. just don't join on the basis of being mod - that usually isn't a good idea, even if you were actually qualified for moderator (which you aren't)

+1 dank member

31.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn mod!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.org' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!