Owl

Bullseye - Counter-strike

Guys, come on, you're lengthening an already lengthy Ban Request with this sort of stuff. Just makes it that much worse for any Higher-Up to sift through for any related content or posts.

That being said, @Chrono @Lithium @Bleed pages 3 and 4 are irrelevant to the Ban Request (page 3 consists of an argument between Staff and the offending player [no relevance to the ban], page 4 consists of mentions and irrelevant joking).

@Bleed @Lithium @Chrono , ur names have been "@" like 10 times....

DO UR FUCKING JOBS!!

With love,

Gryfons

P.S. No disrespect intended. I love each of u

When people say "Go to race," it means anywhere in race. They can run into race, or they can stay at the start. This is why people say "Go to the start of race." This principle applies to "Go to the nearest table" as well. As long as jumping isn't restricted, they can jump onto the table and freeze.

Since I'm going off of what other people transcribed and a 5 fps stream, I'll wait upon @Lithium and @Chrono. In my opinion, it was a mass.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm strongly considering removing gameme, in order to remove the incentive to be a nazi-warden/ct that just pushes people towards these stat-padding days.

To begin, this is clearly a mass and was seemingly intentional. With Bullseye's immature reactions in this thread, I'm going to go ahead and make this a perm.

Moving on from that, I want to say that the conduct from several members and even staff in this thread is absolutely atrocious. Derailing threads, starting arguments, shitposting, and spam posts tagging us are absolutely unnecessary in a ban protest and very annoying. Both me and bleed have final projects for school we're working on, and with finals coming up, it should be obvious why ban requests aren't the highest priority.

This really isn't something that should require a warning, but any further derailment or shitposting in ban requests will result in forum bans.