Owl

Bullseye - Counter-strike

A large portion of Jailbreak Servers follow an invisible golden rule (even we do without knowing it) in that you don't do things that the Warden didn't tell you to do.

We don't on csgo, atleast i never allowed that when i was on. thats basicly like go into medic on any map then killing people not on the ground but on a bed/chair w/e its still inside medic and following orders. this is a cop out and a way to let people like this kid who freekilled to get away with it. No i have never allowed this to be an excuse , you wanna see a nazi warden watch me do it one time. i give VERY SPECIFIC orders that they have to follow they fuck up they die. but i give them everything they need to know before doing it, hes giving a simple order and then killing them for implied bullshit that go to doesnt mean get on, when it does because you can jump before reaching the table and land ontop of it and be AT it.

Again, I'm not condoning this sort of stuff so much as I am just bringing to light what an annoyance it can be to moderate it for Staff.

But you ARE condoning this by defending him. I AS AN EX ADMIN am telling you this IS NOT ALLOWED and was enforced as such, he freekilled anybody who was on the table. YOU don't seem to understand there is no golden rule, he is trying to exploit something that doesnt exist and using it to freekill people without repercussions. and his first ban was basicly for the same thing, i had used it once, and then told people to not its a tarp order in a way so it didnt really need to be put in the rules imo.

@BullseyeX Honestly I think if you can't own up to your mistakes and wrong doings there is no reason to ever be CT again. You're using the rules as an excuse to get you out of a situation that was your fault.

WHO EVER SAID I DINT DO IT?? I'm not saying what i did wasn't against rules

But you ARE condoning this by defending him. I AS AN EX ADMIN am telling you this IS NOT ALLOWED and was enforced as such, he freekilled anybody who was on the table. YOU don't seem to understand there is no golden rule, he is trying to exploit something that doesnt exist and using it to freekill people without repercussions. and his first ban was basicly for the same thing, i had used it once, and then told people to not its a tarp order in a way so it didnt really need to be put in the rules imo.

Clearly you did something wrong that your an EX-ADMIN and i'm not saying what you said is wrong but why even bother with something that you cant apparently handle.

Clearly you did something wrong that your an EX-ADMIN and i'm not saying what you said is wrong but why even bother with something that you cant apparently handle.

Just because a computer broke, Makes no sense for someone to "step down" from a position its not like you have to have a working computer to be an admin.

Just because a computer broke, Makes no sense for someone to "step down" from a position its not like you have to have a working computer to be an admin.

I mean it kind of does??? if i cant play the game im admin for why should i stay admin and be a useless staff member?

I mean it kind of does??? if i cant play the game im admin for why should i stay admin and be a useless staff member?

Its not like its the end of the world just wait your not useless you got a phone you can get on that and discuss some stuff. Besides i never see you on the server anyway.

Its not like its the end of the world just wait your not useless you got a phone you can get on that and discuss some stuff. Besides i never see you on the server anyway.

okay im not sure if you are retarded or not, but my computer that plays csgo has been broken since December i am on a laptop that can not run the game and stepped down due to inability to fix my gaming laptop and therefore unable to play on the server. I can still hop in on the discussions forum side, which is what i am doing, but not being able to go on the server and punish people like you for breaking rules makes me being admin kind of pointless.

okay im not sure if you are special snowflakeed or not, but my computer that plays csgo has been broken since December i am on a laptop that can not run the game and stepped down due to inability to fix my gaming laptop and therefore unable to play on the server. I can still hop in on the discussions forum side, which is what i am doing, but not being able to go on the server and punish people like you for breaking rules makes me being admin kind of pointless.

Okay then do something about it and stop arguing with me your making an idiot out of yourself

Okay then do something about it and stop arguing with me your making an idiot out of yourself

He isnt making an idiot out of himself, u r. He knew the server needed someone active and if he couldnt be active then he knew he had to step down or wait until he was demoted(aka what happened to snackbar). U r just salty because you know he is right.

P.S. You dont have to be right about everything(And your not right 75% of the time