Complex

Complex - Counter-strike

Read what i said. I practice, so i get the momentum going. I try to record the time between jumps, and memorizze it all. From there, i pause it and try it on my own for 30 min. I left is open accidently and didnt notice until bleed mentioned it in chat

Most BHOP servers have auto hop on them, literally do the same thing without a cheating program. Are youu really using that as an excuse to cheat on JB?

Most BHOP servers have auto hop on them, literally do the same thing without a cheating program. Are youu really using that as an excuse to cheat on JB?

LIKE I FUCKING SAID, I GO ON OFFLINE SERVER

LIKE I frickING SAID, I GO ON OFFLINE SERVER

Extra point calling the Division Leader of our division "unreasonable" doesn't help you at all.

Scripting is still a form of cheating as we explained in the Asriel Dreemur thread. I don't understand why those who use it says it's not when in reality it does give an unfair advantage. Any form of cheating whether it be scripting or full spin botting on any server of ours is an instant perm from the servers regardless. I know for a fact you have seen us ban people for scripting so I don't understand why you think you would be an exception. Charles (Hexx) has been suspecting you of scripts for about 4 days now and I too saw what he was talking about after spectating you while disguised. -1 Sorry dude but I don't think we need anymore cheaters.

Why would anyone set a hotkey to backspace?

In a single log file from today, which only covered a little over an hour, you pressed space 5 consecutive times, 41 times.

That's quite a few times to accidentally press backspace.

But i mean, 41 times to accidentally press a hotkey for autohop, that's understandable. Maybe its a one time deal or something.

On the 9th from 17:47 to 18:51, you pressed space 3 consecutive times, 68 times!

Man, that's a lot of times to accidentally press backspace! I hope I'm not being unreasonable in saying that after 109 times, maybe one of those times wasn't an accident. Good luck phooning elsewhere!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)