Right. As of now going spectator on red in jb can get me banned if I more than 2 people take a break. So I figure I'll just slide on back and wait for them to give blu 100% crits or ban medic as a class on red. Its been really fun and Ive met a lot of good people who helped try and make our servers great. Thank you for being my friends when I needed you guys. Shout out to Caleb ,bello and vacindak.

You and the other retards that started your fantasies with the rebellion bullshit for some reason, broke several rules just so you could have fun while doing so, ruined the server population several times for really because you didn't care

(@caleb literally said stuff like "Why should I care about the server's population LOL XD" and "Just because I'm and admin, doesn't mean I need to care about the server population" multiple times I'm honestly surprised that he is still labeled as someone we're supposed to look up to (@Rejects @Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12))

and you got salty when we've had enough and started taking action because of how annoying what you are doing was, god damn I'm glad you're leaving, don't decide on coming back.

@Caleb your turn to leave buddy, unless you wanna stay and make us go through the trouble of getting you demoted because of how immature, irresponsible, abusive and annoying you are

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Damn egossi. I never said I don't care about the server pop but ok, nice job putting words in my mouth. This thread has nothing to do with me, if you really have that much of a problem with me, then fine I will do as you asked, but when you start bringing other people into a goodbye thread and start shit talking them, you are the immature one here. Have some common decency and grow the fuck up.