TBOHB

Ut 2004 Server

Should we have an UT 2004 server?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an UT 2004 server?

• Yeah brah! Totally
    • How 'bout no

I was talking with some people on one of the trade servers and I came up with the idea to have an Unreal Tournament 2004 server for XG. Reply to this thread your ideas and opinions.

We are preparing a Minecraft server currently, and hub to go with CS:GO and Minecraft, along with a new donation system in the next few weeks. I don't think we will open up a new server yet, but I'd love to hear the communities opinion for it.

While I would absolutely love a UT 2004 server (Played the absolute FUCK out of that game when I was younger... holy shit it's so much fun...) is the game still even populated? And a way to fund it would need to be figured out. There's a lot of things on the table as far as updates / things coming out for xG in the coming weeks/months. I feel we should let it all settle a little bit then look into this more, if even possible.

fricking irrelevant post.

How is it irrelevant? It's not like you pay for servers that you play on, why should he?

Are you paying for it? No? Okay move along.

If what I said was irrelevant, than this should be too. ^^^ As it doesn't comment on the gameplay and how much people would like the game.

Okay move along.