Thorax_

Xeno Gamers | Trailer

XENOGAMERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zHuU_Ptd4

Yeah, I finally figured out why it wasn't showing on the website. The previous video URL had the "Pile of Sticks" word in it. GG Youtube

[spoiler=Music]

► Tobu

Tobu | Soundcloud

Tobu | Facebook

Tobu (@tobuofficial) | Twitter

Tobu | Youtube

Songs Used :

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wNb0pHyGuI

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Holy shit amazing editing job and love the transitions. We should have this on the main youtube channel and on the homepage or something. Good job man

Looks fantastic! The only thing I would even consider changing or altering would be the blurb at the end; possibly to whatever Xeno Gamers' slogan is/will be once it has been decided.

Looks fantastic! The only thing I would even consider changing or altering would be the blurb at the end; possibly to whatever Xeno Gamers' slogan is/will be once it has been decided.

The trailer is ready for edits at any time. I will edit the final slide, either removing the blurb or just slide it down a bit and have our slogan above it.

However I don't plan on making an edit for every single added or dropped server (or division) except after an extended amount of time.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The trailer is ready for edits at any time. I will edit the final slide, either removing the blurb or just slide it down a bit and have our slogan above it.

However I don't plan on making an edit for every single added or dropped server (or division) except after an extended amount of time.

Since it's a trailer (I imagine it will be the Channel trailer for Xeno Gamers' YouTube channel) you may just want to highlight the Game Divisions instead of Servers; that way you won't have to update it should there be additions or removal of Servers. Just a suggestion to make it easier on yourself

Since it's a trailer (I imagine it will be the Channel trailer for Xeno Gamers' YouTube channel) you may just want to highlight the Game Divisions instead of Servers; that way you won't have to update it should there be additions or removal of Servers. Just a suggestion to make it easier on yourself

I will think about it, Thanks for the suggestion ^_^

For now as for highlighting the divisions I am just going to change the thumbnail to have the divisions...

Also I need to add teamspeak now that Im thinking about it... crap

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

A few things:

1. Minecraft should be Factions PVP as the server

2. I would personally wait till I get the official slogan for xG picked before editing another version of the trailer

3. Everything else looks great and we'll definitely find uses for that trailer