Caleb956

Another One Of These. Yep.

Ay, so I've made like 3 of these in the past few weeks, saying im taking a break, then that im stepping down, and now that I'm leaving altogether. So eh, this is gonna be super edgy and stuff, you see? :DDD But rly, I've made some good friends here, and I've made some enemies here, and it's time for me to leave that all behind me. I will keep talking to some people through steam, but you won't be seeing me at all in tf2. I just want to apologize to all the people I may have been rude to throughout my time here, and hope that someday you may forgive me. Good luck to everyone with any future goals/plans that you may conceive.

I'm sure most of you know this already, but Ima post this anyways. :-) I will come back some day, but not for a good long time.

@Egossi I know we never got along well, and I'm sure you are a great person, and my attitude never helped me see that side of you clearly, and I'm sorry, if that means anything to you. Good luck with admin! :)

@FenrirTheWolf *cue only time soundboard*

@mrnutty12 Mr bust a nutty 12 -Bello. kthxbai :cool:

@Bello WHEOW BEEELLLOUUUUUUUUUUU :D

@Anyone I didn't mention. Good to meet you all and play with you all in game, see you around.

I will be seeing myself out now :waving:

I've been reading your past "goodbye" threads, and you seem pretty cool from what I've seen. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another shit show like the rest!

Bye!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: