Hype

Turn On Objectives In Tgh?

We are starting to get alot of maps with objectives like Megaman and Facing worlds, but it gets boring a bit just shooting people, would't it be better if we had the objectives turned on so we can actually do something?

I'm barely going to -1. It definitely breaks some maps, and some maps we have would be more fun with objectives. And I have a lot of good memories on TGH with objectives enabled, especially on lava giant and saturn valley. The issue is RTD, which we would never get rid off. The ctf mode was broken the second someone rolled Noclip. And godmode or lucky sandwich would end any chance at a fair koth game. I know RTD is for random shit like that, and that case could be made, but having lives through it once I can say it's way more trouble than it's worth.

Bringing back a server with custom maps not limited to gaming and points enabled like rotation history to replace one of our dead servers though, I'd +1 the shit out of that.

Bringing back a server with custom maps not limited to gaming and points enabled like rotation history to replace one of our dead servers though, I'd +1 the fudge out of that.

The problem is as we all know is that the community has a problem with getting new servers populated. Take rotation, warioware, etc for examples. Would be cool if they were populated though, just I would probably recommend just closing the servers that aren't populated unless there is some way to guarantee population.

+1 bring back the lava giant, or like what @Moosty said, bring back rotation history so megaman doesn't only stay on one section. And we have to try harder to populate the servers.

I really don't want to spoil anything but you really have to try, because at the moment there are so many servers that are just dead and no one ever does anything about it apart from turn it into another server and let it die again. At the moment it's just wasting money keeping the servers. If there is a rotation history I will play it a lot but as much as I hope it gets populated I just don't see it happening :L