Red Eevee

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:96093671

Position:

Time Active:

2 Years

either 20 or 21

Experience:

Used to be a Moderator on the xG servers.

Donated:

No

Information:

I used to be a moderator for xG, I mostly worked on Pokemon Trade and Trade Gaming History and occationally Saxton Hale.

Going by personal experience since I don't know how his relations go with others, he's been pleasant enough as of late and I'm sure he would do just fine if he was brought back into being a mod. I'll go ahead and put a +1 to the idea since I don't really have any qualms (or they slipped my mind at some point, ah ha.)

M: 8/10

A: 5/10 (By the looks of it he's getting more active again, so this will probably go up hopefully.)

Can't remember why/if he was demoted. Great guy, great mod, I'd love to have him back. +1

M: 9

A: 6

(Btw, what happened to the other Eeveelutions? I don't see them on anymore lol)

If I remember correctly, you were demoted for abuse, reported by me. I can't remember what the reason was, but everyone deserves a second chance. However, I will stay neutral as I haven't seen you on servers due to my absence.

If I remember correctly, you were demoted for abuse, reported by me. I can't remember what the reason was, but everyone deserves a second chance. However, I will stay neutral as I haven't seen you on servers due to my absence.

PROMO/DEMO - Promotions And Demotions #126

He was demoted for abuse, though the reason was withheld. Because I have no idea what he was demoted for in the past, just some kind of abuse, I'm not going to +1 or -1, going to stay at neutral for now.

PROMO/DEMO - Promotions And Demotions #126[/url]

He was demoted for abuse, though the reason was withheld. Because I have no idea what he was demoted for in the past, just some kind of abuse, I'm not going to +1 or -1, going to stay at neutral for now.

Did my digging!

PROMO/DEMO - Promotions And Demotions #126

From what I have taken from it, 2 nights ago Flareon gave a punishment that was completely justified,but because information was withheld it looked like Flareon was abusing his powers.Therefore no one actually looked into it and just gave the straight away for this.

It also looks like the TF2 division was in disagreement with each other. I remember something like this happening but I can't remember who's side I was on.

Xg:m| Red Eevee - Team Fortress 2

Flareon was also warned for abuse, so this may have warranted the demotion. Unless someone can clarify what exactly happened I wouldn't -1 the thread because of this. Good call to stay neutral.

-1 don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with you as a person but I also don't think you should be promoted again as I don't think you have the capability to handle moderator powers