Lithium

Hub Item Suggestions Thread

Post here if you have an idea for a new item on the CS:GO hub!

Any ideas are welcome, such as something you'd like to see as a new chat tag, a new spray, or even a new category of item.

Note that we have no plans currently to add trails, and we may add custom player models at a later date.

If someone suggests something in this thread and you want to see it in-game, then vote their post Like/Agree, so we can judge if enough people want it.

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

One Free Spray
everyone gets the xG one, although id be fine with the css default spray/the alt colored xG ones be free personally but i already suggested that and it didnt go through so idk

This is actually a terrible idea and here's another terrible idea credits to buy lrs or unlock them

Oh or credits to break vents or credits to change class or create a custom class or credits to play on the sever

What happened to Auras? I'd also love to see the return of hats, masks, and glasses.

Aura's will be added soon. Hats take quite a bit of setup, but there's still a chance they'll be added at some point.

change class or create a custom class

I believe @Bleed made a classes plugin that uses store, though I'm not sure if it works or is even done.

LastCT weapons and songs also will be added, once we've had a chance to test them.

I forgot to mention in the patch notes, there is also !priorityguard - costs 75 credits (may be changed) and you get put in the guard queue as a higher priority.

Quick question; is there a comprehensive list of current purchasable Hub items (CSGO) on the forums anywhere that players can refer to? I haven't checked, so I apologize if there is one that's literally stickied somewhere; and if this is the case, could someone link it?

Store Items for Hub[/url]

Any way to do multiple colours in names? (Not messages because that would be too hard to read) for example my name is SUN[xG]SHINE i would totally spend extra credits to make it made from yellow to red (left to right) and my the clan tags like purple. That would cost a lot but if you buy multiple colours you should be able to use them no?

Any way to do multiple colours in names? (Not messages because that would be too hard to read) for example my name is SUN[xG]SHINE i would totally spend extra credits to make it made from yellow to red (left to right) and my the clan tags like purple. That would cost a lot but if you buy multiple colours you should be able to use them no?

This might already be implemented but i cant figure out how to do it xD

Could you buy knife skins for xG severs?

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

you can not use custom skins as a server side thing, it is bannable by ToS and gets your servers removed. also please refrain for making multiple posts in a row, you can either make 1 long post from the start or edit your post.

No.

Like chrono said, absolutely not.