Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xComplex

Steam ID:

/lucasnolle2001

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So, its been a good 4-5 months I believe..... Still to this day i try and rejoin the server, and everytime it says that i have been banned. I know it was a rightful ban but at the time i was banned i was really angry and upset. Im actually nervous to make this unban request because i cant deal with critisism very good and im scared of the stuff you guys will use against me because you guys have evidence, and i cant do anything about it. I would just ask bleed reconsider my Perm-Ban. I have been practicing my bhops (i used a program that spams space) legitemate and in saying with alot of balls that im pretty good at it. I would just like another chance. Please dont be too harsh on me cause i know i was wrong but i never suspected 'toucan' to be bleed.

-1 Scripted on servers even though it's clearly against the rules. You were both toxic and annoying before being permed anyways.

Wait tell me how i was toxic? I was always a friendly player, fair on ct amd good warden. Maybe you never saw me like that but thats not on me. And scripting, well u can call it that. Its not really but its stil cheating. I think i forgot to mention but im done practicing. I dont use it anymore, i do it on my own with space or i bind my mousewheel

Wait tell me how i was toxic? I was always a friendly player, fair on ct amd good warden. Maybe you never saw me like that but thats not on me. And scripting, well u can call it that. Its not really but its stil cheating. I think i forgot to mention but im done practicing. I dont use it anymore, i do it on my own with space or i bind my mousewheel

You had numerous racially offensive names.

I think i forgot to mention but im done practicing.

I chuckled.

"Please dont be too harsh on me cause i know i was wrong but i never suspected 'toucan' to be bleed."

So you're saying we should be lenient because you meant to only script when you knew there wasn't a mod/admin/dm/dl on?

Xeno Gamers

4-5 months is a little bit of a stretch. Give it more time and prove to us you have actually matured by not fighting people in your own ban protest thread and maybe commenting positive feedback and stuff on other threads that actually apply to you. until till then -1 sorry

I have been practicing my bhops (i used a program that spams space) legitemate

(i used a program that spams space)

program that spams space

program

-1 scripting is against the rules, if you were really practicing legitimately then why are you literally admitting to scripting

"Please dont be too harsh on me cause i know i was wrong but i never suspected 'toucan' to be bleed."

So you're saying we should be lenient because you meant to only script when you knew there wasn't a mod/admin/dm/dl on?

^Going to have to agree with this.

The fact that you explicitly did it because you knew there were no Staff on during the time makes it that much worse; and while I commend you for being honest, the fact that you were banned for scripting on top of that comment makes your already slim chance of being unbanned nearly a 0% chance.

Unfortunately, even if scripting is being used as an 'aid' to 'assist' in bhopping, it's still against our Server terms/rules and is punishable by permanent Server ban. At this point, your [possibly] only chance of being unbanned would be to check out this thread and hope for the best: Want To Get Unbanned?

-1 scripting isnt allowed. Also you played a 10man with us under the name of xComplex and noticed Le Toucan (bleed) was playing in it aswell, when I asked you if you were xG Complex you straight up lied and said no.I can just look at your previous names :3.

-1 scripting isnt allowed. Also you played a 10man with us under the name of xComplex and noticed Le Toucan (bleed) was playing in it aswell, when I asked you if you were xG Complex you straight up lied and said no.I can just look at your previous names :3.

lol that was a good one, we purposely don't have sourcebans on scrims too.

Scripting isn't tolerated on our servers. Especially when you say that you didn't suspect me to be Le Toucan.

If you want to be unbanned, your best option is this.

side note, just because someone's better than you doesn't mean they're also cheating ;)