Dullapan

Donator Power Request

Dunno if I am putting this in the right section, but I have a request. Would it be possible to add a Low Gravity power to the Uber donator tier? Though i am sure if this were made, you wouldnt be allowed to fight while using it. I mainly just like jumping around/flying around in low gravity. And yes I know there is noclip, but I figured I would ask anyway.

It would definitely be possible and I personally do not see a problem with it.

As always, you could not harm other players.

@mrnutty12 @BlankuChan @Egossi

What about speed? I'm neutral on the matter but if low-gravity is available I don't see why speed shouldn't be

(joke)WHY NOT JUST MAKE SOMETHING WHERE YOU DONATE 100$ DOLLARS AND THEN YOU GET PROBATIONARY MOD :D

you mad man, @Thunder

however, i'd personally recommend the restriction of certain messaging commands such as /msay to staff members to avoid spam, as from what i've seen its quite consistent on servers.

Msay is really annoying and has gotten me killed a whole lot of times because it doesnt let you switch weapons so I certainly agree with forge when he says that should be a staff command.

We're not removing sm_msay. People bought über-donator knowing that they were gonna have access to certain commands, taking [some of] them away would be unfair.

Über donator do, as of right now, have access to sm_gravity.

sm_gravity 0.1 = low gravity

sm_gravity 0.01 = very low gravity

sm_gravity 0.001 = very very low gravity and so on.

use sm_gravity 0 to reset your gravity.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

oh man thank yall for adding low gravity! when does this take effect though? seems i cant use it on gaming history. and sm_gravity is for use in console and not a chat command right?

UPDATE: After map change power still doesnt work. says [sM] no matching client was found

UPDATE 2: gotta add @me after sm_gravity. works. ty very much!

Edited by Dullapan (see edit history)

oh man thank yall for adding low gravity! when does this take effect though? seems i cant use it on gaming history. and sm_gravity is for use in console and not a chat command right?

UPDATE: After map change power still doesnt work. says [sM] no matching client was found

use /gravity @me [value]

will apply once the map changes

Edited by Guest (see edit history)