Position:

Time Active:

Since last year...? Too long.

Experience:

Been on jb before it died, before jb I've been in dr. Still in DR

Donated:

No

Information:

Hi I am Dub, I thought that you still had to be 16 to apply. So I waited two years to apply and now here I am, slightly triggered that it was changed to 14 again. I try to help and I think this will be my next step. I might only commit to DR servers but hey..at least I play a dead server..eh?eh?

If no one remembers me then *Shrug*

I want to join because no one likes dr and I want to help dr. I want to help. Let me help? :D

HERE WE GO:

@Bello @Thunder @Floppy @Tatost @Egossi @bagel @BlankuChan @NitNat @Hachi @PyroBunny @Shadower @Caleb956 @Quackles @TheNortLogic @OneGlovedMan @Suiperblade @Rejects

Figured this was worth logging on for. I don't play anymore so I'm not sure if this is a valid vote, but I've played my fair share with Dub, and you've been around longer than a year if I'm not mistaken, but alas, +1.

A:???

M:9

Move over @Tatost im stealing your wifey

Dub is a bubbly regular on xG servers, great personality and hella upbeat

A:7ishhh (got more active again)

+1

Move over @Tatost im stealing your wifey

Dub is a bubbly regular on xG servers, great personality and hella upbeat

A:7ishhh (got more active again)

I want to join because no one likes dr

Listen Morty, your statement is invalid here Morty. Now get my that screwdriver.

*belch* @Parasect

From the very few times I have seen them in the server when I hang out from time to time, they are pretty decent. I would of been on more lately but my back and busyness has prevented me from doing so....so I'm going to take @NitNat 's word for it on the lines of activity. Im down to them giving it a go. +1

+1 Dub was a very active regular back in the jailbreak days and now plays mainly deathrun. Dub is fun to play with, mature and fun to talk to. I support more deathrun players trying for moderator since it's understaffed.

+1 talks very lewd to me in Japanese in dr. Other than that she nice person with a terrible faith of getting wip by tatost for not making dinner. #teendivorce