Caleb956 - Minecraft

Division:

Minecraft

In-Game Name:

Caleb956

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

Played a bunch right when server was revived.

Experience:

Moderator once on a server. Admin twice (on one admin was the highest rank given other than owner, which was for the owner obviously.). 600 hours of moderating that server alone. Was an Admin on the TF2 servers as well.

Donated:

No

Information:

Probably weren't expecting to see me here but ey, its whatever, how's it goin.

Figure I should specify some things since I didn't above.

I clocked 900+ hours on the server I played on since 2014 (Server got shut down twice in that time frame sadly)

I'm still pretty familiar with most(if not all) staff commands in the game, along with plugins.

Was starting to learn the console stuff before the server shut down, so I never got the chance to learn it much.

Built several arenas/spawns for servers, pretty good with redstone/commandblocks/etc.

Oh and to specify my activity, I played a bunch a week or two after the server came back up, never really saw anyone on after a while due to timezones or whatnot, so I stopped playing.

Not sure if any of that matters, but worth a shot. :D

Let's not be too harsh on me, aight? ;)

kthxbai

You were a great staff member on tf2, I feel you would be a great mod on MC ;)

Would love to see you staff somewhere in xG again. Glad to see you coming back ;)

Was a pretty responsible dude when he was staff, didn't take it for granted either when he was Admin of tf2. I don't play on the minecraft server but taking from what I've seen when he was tf2 staff, he's A-Okay

Was a pretty responsible dude when he was staff, didn't take it for granted either when he was Admin of tf2. I don't play on the minecraft server but taking from what I've seen when he was tf2 staff, he's A-Okay

VOUUUCHHHHHHH ICCOOOONNNNNN

I dont' see any problems in Tf2 as a staff for caleb. I think he would be fine for Minecraft DL with his ideas and time in his hand.

I'm pretty sure it's not needed in a staff app since it's the higher ups choice in the end but I could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nvm, I forgot the thing my self xD

CAWEB YOWR MY FAWORITE

+1

Srsly though, this guy was extremely helpful, friendly, and active when he was staff. I trust that he has maintained the positive attitude, and personally think he will make a great Minecraft staff.

#MakeXGMCgreatagain