TBOHB

Computer Machine Broke

Hey this is my letting everybody know from my phone that I will not be on the servers for a while. Not sure how long because I don't have a job yet. But when I do get one I have my own priorities. I'll do my best to stay active on here but for now, I will not be on the servers for a long time.

Update: I found the problem. So what happened was I was playing Minecraft and I stretched and kicked the VGA cable out from the back of the computer. I have 2 DVI ports and an HDMI port on the back that never worked. So I decided to open it up and see if it could be fixed. Turns out, my graphics card has been unplugged and unpowered for about 5 years. The DVI and HDMI ports are attached to said graphics card. Thats why they weren't working. So now I need to order a 6 pin power cable online to power the graphics card, then I should be good to go. So I would expect a couple weeks and I'll be back. Hoping when I got back from vacation I should be online. So yeah, just a quick update on my situation.

Update: I found the problem. So what happened was I was playing Minecraft and I stretched and kicked the VGA cable out from the back of the computer. I have 2 DVI ports and an HDMI port on the back that never worked. So I decided to open it up and see if it could be fixed. Turns out, my graphics card has been unplugged and unpowered for about 5 years. The DVI and HDMI ports are attached to said graphics card. Thats why they weren't working. So now I need to order a 6 pin power cable online to power the graphics card, then I should be good to go. So I would expect a couple weeks and I'll be back. Hoping when I got back from vacation I should be online. So yeah, just a quick update on my situation.

wow, that poor CPU...