In-Game Name:

Frusty

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:40270963

Position:

Time Active:

I've played since 2013

Experience:

Was a previous moderator on the servers.

Donated:

No

Information:

I've been playing on the servers for a while now, around summer of 2013 if I remember. I was extremely active on the Jailbreak server and got moderator in December of 2015, unfortunately in 2016 my computer broke and was unable to stay active enough. I came back around February and would like to help the servers again. Jailbreak is and always will be my favourite server in xG and wish to help it grow more. I mostly play the trade servers when jailbreak is not populated (which is most of the time) but i also play Freak Fortress and Death Run. I just wanna help out the servers I play the most.

His activity is frequent as of late, he has always had an amazing attitude, knows the rules, has been a mod before, and he is a swood guy.

+1 Come back bby

+1 I missed this cutie

No. Just stop right there mister. That's my line and those line are for lolis only.

But hey Frust applying for mod. Nice guy. Hacks while playing sniper. Active and idk what else to say. Good potential for mod? Idk. All the things were listed already .-.

+1

A:9

M:9

hi

Frusty is a hermit l0l. He's an OK dude I just like to poop on him when he market gardens. +1

(and yes I can vouch)

Dear [@Tatost]!

It would seem like your post had little to no meaning. If you are going to vouch for someone on a moderator submission, be sure to actually substantiate your vouch!

Tips on how to improve posts on the forums:

• Re-read our guidelines: Moderator Submission Rules! | Xeno Gamers
  • Check your post: Are you actually talking about the person and how he would be fit for staff or are you just blatantly posting meaningless stuff?
  • Ask your teachers on how to make your comments more elaborate.

Thanks for reading! Hope you do better next time ;).

hi

Frusty is a hermit l0l. He's an OK dude I just like to poop on him when he market gardens. +1

(and yes I can vouch)

Frusty is active and he knows the rules well enough to be a staff member. He was an old regular and shouldn't be stupid as he has been part of the clan for years now.