Previously a Member in xG:

No

Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

20~ hours in-game spread out through a month or 2.

Reasons for Joining:

Has a great community, I want to be apart of and seems like a lot of fun. Definitely a much more community orientated server with good people all around.

Are you and @Vesper friends?

Seems like it, saw it on your profiles.

I'm just curious, but how did you find out about xG? Did one of you join and tell the other?

What's your backstory, I find the pair of you two kinda interesting and unique.

Sorry if it seems like I'm probing, but really, no pressure! Just friendly questions. :P

Are you and @Vesper friends?

Seems like it, saw it on your profiles.

I'm just curious, but how did you find out about xG? Did one of you join and tell the other?

What's your backstory, I find the pair of you two kinda interesting and unique.

Sorry if it seems like I'm probing, but really, no pressure! Just friendly questions. :p

Yeah Vesper is my gf! I've been playing competitive medic in UGC plat & ESEA IM for a few seasons now and only really knew of casual / pug games never really knew how much heart was in community servers but it really feels like a family over on XG. Like, I may not have all you guys added on steam but it almost feels like it because everybody is a familiar face. And yes! Vesper was the one who got me into XG it first started out as a occasional thing we would do to switch up whenever we played casual but since reaching rank 150 in casual it's almost lost its Value to us. So we have friendly competitions with each other. Her going on the other team trying to stab me as spy and Vice versa or sometimes we'll try to do Soldier/demo medic combos and try to get big kill streaks. Or she'll play sniper which i'm sure is one of her scariest classes haha. But yeah since meeting some key community members we've both decided to make the leap to becoming Full fledged members and i am excited to be able to interact and become a contributing member of this community. :)

+1

Saw her and @Vesper. on the server.

They seem super friendly and would make unique additions to xG's member base.

Can't wait to have them as members! (y)

They sure have an interesting story, too.

A: 8

M: 9

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)