STEAM_0:0:204684280

Rules Broken:

Racial Insensitivity (slurs)

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

So I asked xG mod,
NAME WITHHELD
if what this guy said is ban-worthy, and he said yes, so I thought I'd go ahead and make this.

Slurs

"nigga y?"

"nogga wtf"

Other random/funny quotes:

"I am mentally retarded"

"fucking kunt"

"AH YEA MR. KRABS'"

"What is body blocking?"

"Im learning to rocket jump. No kill please."

"Does anyone have the huntsman?????"

"Doeas anyone have a huntsman?"

"Does anyone have the huntsman?"

"So, nobody has a huntsman?"

"Who has a huntsman?"

"Does anyone have the huntsman?"

"Does anyone have a huntsman?"

"does anyone have a spare huntsman?"

"Huntsman anyone?"

"does anyone have a tradable huntsman?"

"who has a tradable huntsman?"

"anyone have a spare huntsman?"

This seems like a one time thing and doesn't deserve a ban but instead a warning. Unless this person has already been punished for this before I can see where you're coming from. Another thing is I don't really see the point of have adding those random comments as it doesn't really help with the situation. One last thing, that term ''nogga'' isnt a racial slur a nogga is a non-derogatory version of nigga, nogga has no racial or ethnic connotations (Definition found on this). Nogga is also a Pet Product company so theres also that (but he/she probably meant the other definition). So +1 for warning but -1 for ban

-1 for ban. Really there is nothing here that would cause a jump to a ban without any previous punishment/a much more notable history. Though the derogatory language and potential loop holing would certainly result in an on the spot warning and possibly gag, it's not something that would result in a ban unless it was persistent afterwards. To address the "Who has a huntsman" and other repeated phrases by this person in their chat history, there are only a few instances by the looks of it where they actually spammed, with most statements having ~30 seconds to a few minutes in between each. That being said, the situation for the chat spam would be exactly the same as that for the slurs regardless. Now there is the possibility that this person was just trolling, but with what is here there is no way to easily discern between such and just simply ignorance on their part.

All in all, user should not be banned but defiantly the kind of behavior staff should keep their eyes open for and non-staff should be pointing out when staff aren't present.

-1 for ban

+1 for warning

I know I'm not a mod but this just seems like either trolling or he didn't read the rules. A gag would've been fine. Then I would recommend he read the rules. If he kept doing it after that then maybe something else like maybe a kick or somethin.

Also sorry I don't have a spare huntsman.

Agreed with the public, I definitely think this only deems a warning if it even deserves that. I would say if he continues his actions to give him a warning, but for the most part I'm a -1 at the ban.

Warning as said by many, though he hasn't been on since that day, at least not on TGH as far as I've seen. Can just keep a close eye on him next time he comes around if so.

Also shoot Bello, now I want some ice cream.

Don't forget the huntsman