Ms.Spooks

We should remove lolicon title.

Don’t we have 3 versions of this title?

Two public ones (Lolicon and Loli Scout Legionare) and one private one (The Original Lolicon).

+1 Mostly for the reasons stated by Lan and Amy. We shouldn't shoot down everything that is perceived negatively, but when actual legal action has occurred over something like this, it does not make for a good image to essentially be promoting such.

I'm also going to try and get a hold of @EyedJester to let him know about this so he can get his opinion out, as I don't believe he frequents the forums that much.

Yeah I'm all for this as well, reasons already stated beforehand.

Just seems silly to allow these kinds of titles given the strictness on such a subject as well as people being permed for certain things related to it in the past.

I'd like to at least point out that the "loli scout legion" joke stems from a moment on trade gaming where Swoosh kept having to delete loli sprays, but there were like 5-6 scouts from different teams who would show up at the exact spot whenever he tried to delete the spray before anyone could see it. It's more of an inside-joke than anything.

I'd like to at least point out that the "loli scout legion" joke stems from a moment on trade gaming where Swoosh kept having to delete loli sprays, but there were like 5-6 scouts from different teams who would show up at the exact spot whenever he tried to delete the spray before anyone could see it. It's more of an inside-joke than anything.

If we're being technical, loli≠lolicon. The scout one can stay imo.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

If we're being technical, loli≠lolicon. The scout one can stay imo.

I think it's just as bad as the others personally. "Pedophile scout legion"

I think it's just as bad as the others personally. "pedrophile scout legion"

Well loli itself is just "little girl" I'm down for removing it too just for the no exceptions, but in itself doesn't mean pedophile if that makes sense.

But the context of the title is still known.

Right but hinting at context alone starts getting into the thought police side of things which I'm not down wit, but like I said I'm good with removing it to complete the title culling so to speak.

Well loli itself is just "little girl" I'm down for removing it too just for the no exceptions, but in itself doesn't mean pedophile if that makes sense.

Sorry, I'm not a weeaboo so I didn't know (n)

I was reading through most of these posts but then realised that everyone was saying the same thing. If you wanna know my opinion, pretty much read anything posted on this thread so far +1

I don't know about the semantic differences between loli/lolicon or anything but let's just enforce our rules and not endorse this kind of thing. Whatever higher ups or more knowledgable people see fit to do, do it