Shining

Shining - Team Fortress 2

and i cant send maps atleast i dont know how 2

Local Disk (C:)\Programfiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\maps

If you're on windows, click the button with the windows logo, then click the "computer" button. Local disk (C:) is just where I stored my steam files. Just look around there until you find the steam folder. The rest of this stuff should be the same for you. Once you're in the maps folder search for the exact title of the map.

That is extremely vague, someone else might have to walk you through the process.

Considering you were advertising a TF2 hack in your chat history, and your attitude has been nothing but awful in this thread, I am going to -1 for the perm. You have done nothing to help your own case that you were not hacking, even though I am still skeptical about Spoopys evidence, all signs have pointed towards you hacking and/or advertising hacks. -1

I don't believe we should reach a final verdict until we can see the demo made by spoopy and cappy cappy. The player was most definitely advertising hacks, which is against the rules. I don't remember the ban time for the offense, but if it is a perm ban, then it would be stupid to keep this thread open. We already have solid evidence of this player breaking rules, yet it isn't solidified that he is actually hacking or not.

lemme say one thing it doesnt mean that addvertising hacks by saying "get lmaoboxed" give you the link am i right? yes or no

lemme say one thing it doesnt mean that addvertising hacks by saying "get lmaoboxed" give you the link am i right? yes or no

Are you sure thats what you said ?

upload_2017-7-12_15-54-41.png.02b0b34258b8d765f8dffcac1dc49c46.png You're telling people to get lmaobox. People who are interested will just go to Google and type it in. You were advertising cheats, thus breaking the rules.

ok thats quite a while ago and my FRIEND DARED ME TO DO IT and he treatend to hack into my acc and get me vac banned if i didnt.

ok thats quite a while ago and my FRIEND DARED ME TO DO IT and he treatend to hack into my acc and get me vac banned if i didnt.

These chat logs were from two days ago, not "quite a while ago"

That's from the day you got banned. Regardless of if you were "dared" or not, you still did it. I'd say something about following friends off a cliff here but don't think it should really be necessary.