Shining

Shining - Team Fortress 2

11 MINUTES IN I am changing to a -1, your attitude has been awful, and as said trolling/advertising hacks is not allowed, this is shown in the GENERAL MOTD, so rules that apply to all xG servers. Not knowing/understanding the rules is on you, and you were warned many times to stop with the binds, but didn't stop. You're also awful at lying.

From the demo cappy provided. You can honestly have an argument that he is hacking, it's incredibly suspicious when he snaps to an AFK scout behind a wall. It's also the way he snaps makes it all the more suspicious. Personally, i am support that shining is using some sort of aimbot and wall hack to track players.

-1 for unban because i believe he is hacking from the demo provided based that he snaps to a player behind a wall, even if you knew he was there, there's no reason to snap to a player behind the wall. Also even if the evidence to ban him for aimbot/wall hacks isn't sufficent. i believe keeping him banned is the right thing based upon he's advertising hacks and he's very disrespectful from his chat logs, and from personal experience in meeting him. He also is a very disrespectful in the demo saying slurs and just trolling.

ntgete.dem

From the demo cappy provided. You can honestly have an argument that he is hacking, it's incredibly suspicious when he snaps to an AFK scout behind a wall. It's also the way he snaps makes it all the more suspicious. Personally, i am support that shining is using some sort of aimbot and wall hack to track players.

-1 for unban because i believe he is hacking from the demo provided based that he snaps to a player behind a wall, even if you knew he was there, there's no reason to snap to a player behind the wall. Also even if the evidence to ban him for aimbot/wall hacks isn't sufficent. i believe keeping him banned is the right thing based upon he's advertising hacks and he's very disrespectful from his chat logs, and from personal experience in meeting him. He also is a very disrespectful in the demo saying slurs and just trolling.

officially -1ing him as well. not only does it look like he was hacking, it is also very self-evident from his chatlogs that this guy does not belong onto our servers.

I would urge our staff to take demos in the future so we don't need to have threads with 10+ pages (y).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Are we just going to ignore that in the chat logs, he's advertising hacks and @Vexx told us, that even advertising hacks is a permable offense? If we are perming for advertising hacks then shouldn't he stay banned and just change the reasoning to advertising hacks/trolling? Because if not, then we have to talk about this.

@Aegean @Vexx @virr @Sesh @mrnutty12

My +1 for unban was strictly on the basis that screenshots of walling is not enough evidence, unless of course it's Oscar showing that he personally has walls when protesting ducki. (Shoutout to the old boys who know that @Owl @Rabid @Klure)

11 MINUTES IN I am changing to a -1, your attitude has been awful, and as said trolling/advertising hacks is not allowed, this is shown in the GENERAL MOTD, so rules that apply to all xG servers. Not knowing/understanding the rules is on you, and you were warned many times to stop with the binds, but didn't stop. You're also awful at lying.

Demo posted

-1 totally forgot to add this when bringing up his chat history/advertising hacks. Not to mention you're attitude in this discussion makes it seem you are just struggling to pull excuses out of thin air assuming you're actually taking this seriously at all and aren't just trolling, which doesn't seem likely.

So yeah, changing to a -1 for advertising hacks

My +1 for unban was strictly on the basis that screenshots of walling is not enough evidence, unless of course it's Oscar showing that he personally has walls when protesting ducki. (Shoutout to the old boys who know that @Owl @Rabid @Klure)

Demo posted by vector

my post was just a response to the people after as i hardly saw people bringing it up and just decided to do my own investigation. Don't you worry my friend ;). Also LMAO i remember people losing their shit on the server about it.

Holy shit it shouldn't take this long on a ban protest. Look I get that the screenshots dont prove as much as a demo but 11 PAGES? I just seems its taking longer than it should.

lol

Holy shit it shouldn't take this long on a ban protest. Look I get that the screenshots dont prove as much as a demo but 11 PAGES? I just seems its taking longer than it should.

Knew that was a bad idea. Didn't think I would eat so much shit for that lol.

He seems to be hacking on the demo @CappyCappy has submitted. Additionally he was advertising hacks, trolling and disrespecting other players, which is something that xG does not condone.

Due to the several rules OP broke he shall stay permanently banned.

If you still want to be unbanned, read this: Want To Get Unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

- closed