Shining

Shining - Team Fortress 2

Unfortunately without a demo I will +1 for unban. I have no doubt Spoopy does believe it's walls, but regardless we have rules in place for situations like this. Unless another staff can verify that he saw his walls, I will +1 his unban

if we have rules set for this sort of stuff, I guess I will switch my vouch to a +1 for unban. Anything I would add to this, you already said.

You guys do know that screenshots aren't proper evidence when it comes to hacking. Although if there was another person spectating or a staff that witnessed this "unusual" aim every time, then we should consider it as hacking but since there's no other evidence, we need to +1 the unban.

Unfortunately without a demo I will +1 for unban. I have no doubt Spoopy does believe it's walls, but regardless we have rules in place for situations like this. Unless another staff can verify that he saw his walls, I will +1 his unban

Can u bring up the rules that I have to only use demo because I remember there was something about screenshots also.

Was other staff online that can support your statements @Spoopy?

No staff but me since it was late at night.

Can u bring up the rules that I have to only use demo because I remember there was something about screenshots also.

The staff manual does indeed state that evidence can be either demos or "screenshots of malicious activity". The screenshots you have though, while appearing suspicious, don't really have enough to them to differentiate between it being legitimate or just a coincidence. Really screenshots would only be sufficient evidence if it was of chat activity or something else incredibly obvious.

Gonna have to +1 for unban solely due to a lack of proper evidence.

I, in fact, was the one that spotted the hacker yesterday. It was on uberupgrades, a server many does not even know of,and the server was practically empty beside some 2 people and him. I killed him many times, which after he threatened to turn on his hacks. I thought : "hmm, just some kid probably an empty threat", so I continued to kill him. Until one time I tried to ambush him at a corner.I was COMPLETELY UNSEEABLE. Then he aimed the rifle at the wall, AT MY HEAD, and slowly moved over and shot me. I thought : Meh, probably a coincidence. I killed him more times, and I tried to ambush him again. Same thing happened. I was then getting suspicious, and baited him many times. To this point it was clear that he was wallhacking, so i msged spoopy, the first staff member I saw on my friends list. Spoopy came and I baited him more.It was there when spoopy took his screenshots. He wasnt even trying to hide the hacks.

-1 for unban.

I, in fact, was the one that spotted the hacker yesterday. It was on uberupgrades, a server many does not even know of,and the server was practically empty beside some 2 people and him. I killed him many times, which after he threatened to turn on his hacks. I thought : "hmm, just some kid probably an empty threat", so I continued to kill him. Until one time I tried to ambush him at a corner.I was COMPLETELY UNSEEABLE. Then he aimed the rifle at the wall, AT MY HEAD, and slowly moved over and shot me. I thought : Meh, probably a coincidence. I killed him more times, and I tried to ambush him again. Same thing happened. I was then getting suspicious, and baited him many times. To this point it was clear that he was wallhacking, so i msged spoopy, the first staff member I saw on my friends list. Spoopy came and I baited him more.It was there when spoopy took his screenshots. He wasnt even trying to hide the hacks.

-1 for unban.

If there was an audio record of some sort you will clearly hear him talking abut hacks. And, if you check the kill log, you will see that he ONLY killed me with headshots, where other times I killed him every time.

@Shining do you have anything to say to these claims before we make a decision? They are claiming you not only hacked, but you threatened to hack in the first place. If you turned on walls then your story doesn't add up dude.

@Aegean

This section's posts needs to be editable.

It's intentionally set up that way to prevent people from editing their story, etc. The only one who can change stuff on forums is @Rhododendron btw.