In-Game Name:

Bad Mother Fucker

Offender's Identity:

Rules Broken:

Racism, Disrespect, Trolling

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : casue i have a few nice pieces, but im in canada so i can't get anything good

Snyoper [xG] james8470 {wFF.} : Bad Mother Fucker could you please not use racial slurs and otherwise be disrespectful

*SPEC* Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : i am black, that means i get to say that word

Snyoper [xG] james8470 {wFF.} : Doesn't matter

(
The word seems to be missing? Might have to exclude the racism rule, but he was called out.)

*SPEC* Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : i would if i gave enough of a fuck, but it is kind of fun to piss of the admins

Sir Dr. QueQue PHD : Okay saying you like to piss off admins might now be the best thing to say

*SPEC* Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : there are other servers, this one just has virtue signalling admins that i can troll.

Sir Dr. QueQue PHD : I mean, you do you B, ain't my job to stop ya

*SPEC* Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : that would be the admins hob

*SPEC* Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : *job

Sir Dr. QueQue PHD : Don't fuck with me, and we'll get along fine lol

(
This covers disrespect and trolling, towards admins, but not to other players. Not exactly rule-compliant.)

This player admitted to having been unmuted and unbanned recently, saying "
Overlord Bad Mother Fucker : to the mod that muted and banned me, i'm black.
"

Unless it's a stupid play on words, he admits to having previously been muted and banned for using racial slurs and proceeds in the same line to try and defend himself in some way, which is out of the question when talking about server rules.

I would have grabbed a screenshot, but chat boxes are tiny and my console box was a disaster. This is pure copy/paste from the console box. The only change is the fact I removed all the killfeed junk and background information.

+1

Thank you for making this @Sylveon , I was going to do so myself last night but I passed out.

I have some additional evidence to add, here's a couple more quotes from the chat logs. (Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers)

He's also very insensitive against various religions, and homosexuals. Which I honestly find just as bad as his racism.

(After @Kyuubey left the server, and his ban expired)

to the mod that muted and banned me, i'm black.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!!911!!!!!!!!

you some kind of mexican?

ai.gyazo.com_308c62452468c70afcffea0157a21a45.png.2ef6bf07d4ace241bba95dfdb36a9e7a.png

i reccomend a suicide bombing at a mosk

^ All of that happened on the same day (last night)!

Here's some older stuff:

hyrule faggots

nobody trades on trade servers fag

the fuck do you have against htrule, faggot?

this map os the best fags

you are not funny, you are a homosexual

quit being a faggot

a black man and a leaf fall from a tree, which hits the ground first?

the leaf. the nigger is stopped by the rope.

im black (a lame excuse, how are you even supposed to tell what race someone is on TF2?)

卍FUCK卍ALL卍YOU卍NIGGERS卍AND卍FAGGOTS卍

(to be fair, he did say this:) sorry, wrong bind

hold still so i can rape you

i am actually a practicing muslim, so i firmly believe that rape is the womans fault and she should be stoned for being a whore

also, anyone who wants to say nigger, just spam x 6

ill41057, you never told us what your gender is. i am afraid i might misgender you and be the perpretrator of a hate crime (@sick41057 ???)

faggots enjoy 2 things. anal sex and ruining this country

And the list goes on and on....

I'd be tempted to say I'd rather see him get permed right here and now, but I think everyone deserves a second chance, so I just hope he gets told that if he talks shit about people again on xG like he's done before, then he'll be getting a perm.