In-Game Name:

ill41057

Identity:

Position:

Administrator

Time Active:

~32 days total on surf, been playing since

Experience:

im a mod i guess, been a mod for almost 4 months WOW!

Donated:

No

Information:

I need permanent ban access for them fraudulent blatant cheaters joining our servers gettin banned for hundreds of months but not quite permanently

-1 Breaks their own servers rules. I remember playing on surf_telstar with the ubercharge and crit orb and you exploited by using medic's ubercharge to get rid of it.

Another issue I've had is when I used to spray things and then you would respray it somewhere else despite me clearly being confused at what was going on and wanting it to stop. I went into /stealth and caught you in the act using /adminspray, so I had to tell you to stop otherwise I was going to talk to higherups about it. Though you were fairly new at this point this really taints my opinion of you getting admin.

I like you as a person, but I've had a few incidents in the past that so I just don't see it.

I need permanent ban access for them fraudulent blatant cheaters joining our servers gettin banned for hundreds of months but not quite permanently

about that

I've pointed this out a bunch of times and i barely ever got a straight answer and if I did, i dont remember any, but why do mods not have access to perma ban in the first place if they can just /ban person 99999 "REEE-zun"?

I think one answer i've gotten was that it's sort of like a checkpoint and any major ban a mod is issuing goes by a higher up first, but in the case where they dont have a limit, they can just ban someone for 900 years can't they?

about that

I've pointed this out a bunch of times and i barely ever got a straight answer and if I did, i dont remember any, but why do mods not have access to perma ban in the first place if they can just /ban person 99999 "REEE-zun"?

I think one answer i've gotten was that it's sort of like a checkpoint and any major ban a mod is issuing goes by a higher up first, but in the case where they dont have a limit, they can just ban someone for 900 years can't they?

Pretty sure the limit for bans is 999999 minutes. Maybe you can go longer if you use console but I havent tried it.

ill, I love you baby, which makes this all the more difficult to say.

I've known you to be a funny and respectful person. You've been a good mod and you've always answered my questions promptly. However, you also act silly on the servers and there's been a couple instances where you haven't seemed to completely understand the rules, and also what is or isn't appropriate on xG.

For example, you said it someone using the word 'nigga' on the servers was enough to warrant a ban, yet it turned out all it warranted was a warning (Tinky_winky - Team Fortress 2 | Xeno Gamers). Even back then, 50 days ago, I knew you well enough to know you might not be right about it, which is why I wrote "NAME WITHHELD" just so I would't be embarrassing you in front of other staff members. (n)

Another example would be when you said I would be OK if I used [xG:D] tag. Well, just a couple days later @Kypari was told by @virr to tell me to remove it.

I want you to stay moderator. In fact, I think the xG staff roster could benefit in a way it couldn't without someone funny and silly like you, who enforces the rules but has fun along the way.

But to be honest, I don't think you act mature, stern, or informed enough for administrator.

I like you, you are friendly, fun, and I have nothing against you personally, so please don't be offended by this or take it personally.

You tend to be a bit immature from time to time, you are overly silly and hyper at times and tend to spam (name changes and light chat spam once in a while). You are a decent staff member, but you need to learn how to moderate better first along the lines of whats allowed, whats not and finally what you are allowed/not allowed to do. You just became a moderator not too long ago, give it a good while before you apply for administrator, get more experience as a moderator before considering taking the step up. ;)

Nothing wrong with a chill, fun staff member but you kind of break the rules when having your fun.

ill is perming people your real reason to get admin other than experience as mod? Cuz there's a lot more than perm admins get and I don't think you understand what that really means. There's a reason why there's a difference in admin and mod and perming people isn't one of them. Wanna keep the server safe is what mod can still can do a good job. So -1 for now. Still think u wanna stay mod cuz too much more work in my opinion and you still keep surf save by kick,mute,gag, or banning them bad children. :3 simple and ez job for us mods

Pretty sure the limit for bans is 999999 minutes. Maybe you can go longer if you use console but I havent tried it.

@Vexx said the longest ban he's seen was like 600 months long or something