virr

Remove trade_edventures_v2

Remove edventures?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Remove edventures?

• Yes, i want the map to be removed.
    • No, i want the map to stay.

I thought everyone agreed that Edventures V2 was obnoxious and terrible and needed to be removed for said things, only for it to be brought back and then have another removal thread made.

1st attempt a year ago -https://xenogamers.com/threads/37986/

Edited by Flareon (see edit history)

+1 To remove this heaping garbage. I just am very disappointed it wasn't voted on in the first place. It was already highly controversial. The map is full of bugs and exploits. It's audio polution hell. Most importantly, it causes memory overflow issues becuase this version is poorly compiled. So if a map is this inherently broken the only reason it would be added is becuase someone didn't know. This is why the community votes should matter, because it's easy to overlook details and issues for your own opinion.

Lol Re-adding it while a poll was open, knowing a new poll would be made, and since the map is so disliked it would be removed after the poll...

THEREFORE GUARANTEEING US A WEEK OF EDVENTURES *Air Horns*

Lol I'm neutral because our opinions never mattered in this instance but still lol. The absolute madman.

K E V I N I S B A C K

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Lol Re-adding it while a poll was open, knowing a new poll would be made, and since the map is so disliked it would be removed after the poll...

THEREFORE GUARANTEEING US A WEEK OF EDVENTURES *Air Horns*

Lol I'm neutral because our opinions never mattered in this instance but still lol. The absolute madman.

K E V I N I S B A C K

It was never re-added though... We had a conversation about tweaking the map but it wasn't going to be just thrown back on the server in its vanilla state.