Offender's Identity:

STEAM_0:0:60430897

Rules Broken:

Repeatedly acting toxic on the servers

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I'm just gonna make this off of
so that there can be an actual official ban request. This is mainly being brought up concerning all of the recent drama with how Zack responded to @Sylux and his trolling on the servers and how it is worthy of a ban rather than just a gag and what should be done. The main reasons for why his punishment should really be a ban are from how constantly toxic Zack can be on the server towards others players when he gets upset, which he does a lot for very little reason. Which has caused players to tend to go after him for his responses but most of time it's barely anything and is mainly just trying to kill him a lot in game (except for Sylux's case) which we still do have the friendly command, but this does not give him the right to be toxic back in return in chat or on mic.

There is mainly a lack of a record from for the fact that staff has been fairly lenient towards him and have let him get away with barely any real punishment or warning, even when he responds just as bad as the person going after him. Which is why I believe that he should just receive a
day ban
or a
serious warning
as @Bello had said, so that it might actually convince him to stop his behavior as he will see some kind of real consequence.

Also for some evidence I'm just gonna post his chat logs
for anyone who wants to go through the effort of finding more evidence of this, which there is a lot, and some of the quotes from Sylux's thread.

Val - reknown good player on the servers the exact type zack get triggered by - DEAD Scalie A shark : Oh boy kid cunt val is here

He says this as val joins, is this not harrassment exactly what zack says I am doing? :thinking:

Spoopy - a great demo player another prime target for zack's rage -

'EAD Scalie A shark : What

Scalie A shark : That smurf

Scalie A shark : Or cheats

Scalie A shark : Spoopy

Server Mod Spoopy : ?

Scalie A shark : Look at shadowkillers profileScalie A shark : 1 hour

Server Mod Spoopy : and?

Scalie A shark : And hes getting headshots Ez Pz

Server Mod Spoopy : so

shadowkiller296 : are you angry ?

Scalie A shark : IE

Server Mod Spoopy : its called being good

Scalie A shark : SUre'

Some random dude who changes his name a lot -

Scalie A shark : Months of not playing still can't beat me on a one on one

I swear copy-paste evidence isn't really valid since it can be fabricated. However the chat history alone and myself being one of his closest friends, I know that he can be pretty toxic. I will stay neutral since I think a day gag is an appropriate punishment but it doesn't bother me too much what has been suggested.

The main reasons for why his punishment should really be a ban are from how constantly toxic Zack can be on the server towards others players when he gets upset, which he does a lot for very little reason. Which has caused players to tend to go after him for his responses but most of time it's barely anything and is mainly just trying to kill him a lot in game (except for Sylux's case) which we still do have the friendly command, but this does not give him the right to be toxic back in return in chat or on mic.

Though a large portion of Zack being toxic is just because he gets mad for dying in game, there are some instances that players on the server are intentionally trying to harass him by having mocking names or harassing him on the server (including snarky and malicious comments). Though it may be funny to some people (sometimes including myself), he clearly doesn't like that and as members of xG we should all value each and every person that comes on the server. I hope to see staff and members/regulars put extra effort into trying not to do this.